Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: I see Biden says no more masks if you've been vaccinated

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Masks have been required here in the people’s republic of PA this entire time, like enforced, strict mask policies pretty much everywhere. All day, every day for a year... and still, worse numbers than most states in every metric, because masks and lockdowns do little to nothing to help stop the spread of this political virus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My wife's sister and her family live in Lancaster PA and they haven't had to wear masks to church ever. I'm amazed from what I've heard about the jackass governor that he didn't try and stop that somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Negative. What's that?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    There are videos of it on YouTube unless they took them down. Clips of media all repeating the same exact phrases and talking points. It's supposedly a CIA psyop.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    My wife's sister and her family live in Lancaster PA and they haven't had to wear masks to church ever. I'm amazed from what I've heard about the jackass governor that he didn't try and stop that somehow.
    They 100% have “had to” still to today. They simply have a church full of people keeping their outta shut.

He’s a complete dictator.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Ahhh....the great State of Pa. I remember it fondly. I really do. I sure do miss the roadside signs saying "Speed Electrically Enforced" and "Speed Enforced By Aircraft". Have things changed much?
    I haven’t gotten popped by aircraft in the 6 years I’ve lived up here, hope THAT doesn’t change.

5. Re: I see Biden says no more masks if you've been vaccinated

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I haven’t gotten popped by aircraft in the 6 years I’ve lived up here, hope THAT doesn’t change.

Well, the story was back then, that the State Police actually patrolled in aircraft w/radar guns. I could maybe get that one, but how the heck they can electrically enforce the speed limit, I would need that one shown to me. I may be shocked to see it.

Well, the story was back then, that the State Police actually patrolled in aircraft w/radar guns. I could maybe get that one, but how the heck they can electrically enforce the speed limit, I would need that one shown to me. I may be shocked to see it.
    Maine, when I lived there, had white stripes a mile apart on the highway system. They would fly overhead and record timed miles with officers blockading every exit for 100 miles. The tickets handed out in this manner were indisputable in court.

CDC just adjusted their numbers again to reflect that only 5% of the reported deaths from COVID-19 can be confirmed as being caused by COVID-19. The other 95% of deaths recorded as COVID were people that died with COVID, many with mild or asymptomatic cases, and had at least two other serious co-morbidities. That means that only just over 28,000 people died from COVID-19. This was admitted by the CDC Director just yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    There are videos of it on YouTube unless they took them down. Clips of media all repeating the same exact phrases and talking points. It's supposedly a CIA psyop.

Could be corporate as well. That basically happened with Sinclair Media a couple years back.

Cameras attached to radar guns. They do it in MD in construction areas. They also will do the thing with two cables on the road at a known spacing, but don't believe they use it for ticketing, just data collection.

10. Re: I see Biden says no more masks if you've been vaccinated

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Cameras attached to radar guns. They do it in MD in construction areas. They also will do the thing with two cables on the road at a known spacing, but don't believe they use it for ticketing, just data collection.

Oh, I know the methods like that and the other works and has been used in the past. I was more poking fun at the wording used in the signs. Especially the "speed enforced electrically" one.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Having antibodies certainly helps, but it won't help that much against potential new strains if you were to inadvertently come into contact with them.
    Neither will the vaccine, right? I’m thinking that people who have had the virus are just as immune (if not more) than people who received the vaccine.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Neither will the vaccine, right? I’m thinking that people who have had the virus are just as immune (if not more) than people who received the vaccine.
    It has shown to be effective against newer strains.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.