Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 121314
    Blog Entries

Re: I see Biden says no more masks if you've been vaccinated

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I don't trust that they announce it all. They skip around that all the time. Always have, always will. Anyway, I feel the same way. I've lost just about any interest in all sports. All I do at this point is follow it (NFL) to see who won/lost, etc. And barely do that. Haven't actually watched a game in years. There's simply way too many far more important things to give a shit about. I'm ready for the Olympics to start and even that is not the same.
    Exact same here. Between people kneeling for the anthem of the country they represent and no fans, COVID test galore etc. I'm just over it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    I wonder what would happen if players missed games that got the vaccine. Would this rule still apply or do we have exceptions?
    According to the rules... it's for unvaccinated players. Breakthrough cases would probably not apply.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I don't trust that they announce it all. They skip around that all the time. Always have, always will. Anyway, I feel the same way. I've lost just about any interest in all sports. All I do at this point is follow it (NFL) to see who won/lost, etc. And barely do that. Haven't actually watched a game in years. There's simply way too many far more important things to give a shit about. I'm ready for the Olympics to start and even that is not the same.
    I am not quite this far down this path but absolutely headed the same direction you did. Every single season that goes by I lose more and more interest in every single sport. In the 90’s and 00’s my TV stayed on ESPN.

I am more excited for the Olympics than I have been in pro sports in a bit, that is for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    According to the rules... it's for unvaccinated players. Breakthrough cases would probably not apply.
    Can you imagine if the Republicans were the ones forcing vaccines and talking about vaccine passports? The race card would be played faster than you can say Tuskegee.

The Republicans need to get some balls and flip the script. Black Americans are the least likely ethnic group to get vaccinated. This is historically true with most experimental or new drugs because of the distrust in the Black Community stemming from the Tuskegee experiments.

Demanding vaccine passports and vaccination is racist because it disproportionately affects Black Americans due to past racial injustices.

This is exactly how the Democrats would play it.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk