Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 1011121314 LastLast

Re: I see Biden says no more masks if you've been vaccinated

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    This... the vaccine is readily available to everyone that chooses. That should be the end of all COVID related discussion, laws, regulations... anything.

If one wants to protect themselves, they can get the vaccines(and accept the risk of that). If someone chooses not to get the vaccine they accept the risk of not doing so.

Everyone can go back to living their lives how they want. No more worrying about your neighbor coughing and killing you, unless you don’t believe the vaccine is effective...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm okay with the schools still having protocols in place until the vaccine is available for children.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    But the T and B cells do which recognize the virus and spur the creation of the needed anti-bodies. The vaccine does nothing but mimic the virus to make your body respond the same way. There is nothing the vaccine provides infection does not in regard to the immune system. And if the infection induced response doesn't last the vaccine one will not either.

I don't like the pressure to get this thing.
    I remember reading something that they thought the vaccine would require boosters every year or something.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    If you don’t like pressure, maybe the enticement of winning a lottery will do it?
    Or free weed if you go out west!

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    I remember reading something that they thought the vaccine would require boosters every year or something.

I cant imagine the antibodies lasting over a year in any circumstance. Heck, Chris Paul just caught this right in the midst of when the vaccine is supposed to be most effective. Kind of ruined the NBA season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Just out of curiosity, why/how are you feeling pressured? Just in general?
    You don't need a mask . . . IF YOU ARE VACCINATED.

You want a lottery ticket, get the vaccine.

You want to do go here or there, get the vaccine.

You know what I want is for all of these idiots to get out of my business.

6. Re: I see Biden says no more masks if you've been vaccinated

You don't need a mask . . . IF YOU ARE VACCINATED.

You want a lottery ticket, get the vaccine.

You want to do go here or there, get the vaccine.

You know what I want is for all of these idiots to get out of my business.
    I totally get it. Your business is just that. Your business. But....no one is asking for proof. My younger brother has told quite a few to fuck off. He seems to revel in it all.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I totally get it. Your business is just that. Your business. But....no one is asking for proof. My younger brother has told quite a few to fuck off. He seems to revel in it all.
    While businesses don't ask their employees for proof (yet) I know some who got the vaccine because they didn't want the mask and didn't want to lie to their employer for a few reasons, like that lying is not right in that situation and it could come out later and be cause for dismissal.

My daughter plays a lot of high school sports and hates missing practices and games. When they go back to school if somebody in a classroom she is in tests positive and she isn't vaccinated she has to quarantine for 2 weeks and miss whatever sport is happening. Why? Shouldn't it be up to her to take the chance? She got vaccinated to cover herself for next year.

But why? If they had common sense I would have sent her to be tested for the anti-bodies. Being she spent a lot of time in close proximity to me who had it at some point she likely did as well but getting tested wasn't worth it because it doesn't count anyway because they want to jab you with their concoction.

While businesses don't ask their employees for proof (yet) I know some who got the vaccine because they didn't want the mask and didn't want to lie to their employer for a few reasons, like that lying is not right in that situation and it could come out later and be cause for dismissal.

My daughter plays a lot of high school sports and hates missing practices and games. When they go back to school if somebody in a classroom she is in tests positive and she isn't vaccinated she has to quarantine for 2 weeks and miss whatever sport is happening. Why? Shouldn't it be up to her to take the chance? She got vaccinated to cover herself for next year.

But why? If they had common sense I would have sent her to be tested for the anti-bodies. Being she spent a lot of time in close proximity to me who had it at some point she likely did as well but getting tested wasn't worth it because it doesn't count anyway because they want to jab you with their concoction.
    Can definitely understand the reason for wanting her to quarantine there, but antibodies from any source should count.

Can definitely understand the reason for wanting her to quarantine there, but antibodies from any source should count.

Well, they apparently don’t. I’ve never seen anything posted that says no mask if you’ve been vaccinated or had the virus. Future travel will, most likely, depend on one being vaccinated. Having had the virus will not count, so in order to travel, one must be vaccinated.

10. Re: I see Biden says no more masks if you've been vaccinated

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Future travel will, most likely, depend on one being vaccinated. Having had the virus will not count, so in order to travel, one must be vaccinated.
    I'd say you're probably right on that. How long until phony vaccine cards are printed up?

I'd say you're probably right on that. How long until phony vaccine cards are printed up?
    Thought they already were!

Thought they already were!

The PDF was available for printing pretty much everywhere on the web after about 2 days.