GOP ready to split

Looks like some are finally starting to talk about what has been necessary. The never trumpers are finally ready to break away and form their own party. I wonder if they will call themselves the rinos ??

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...mp.html?espv=1

Re: GOP ready to split

Might as well. They can use a rhino as their mascot even tho a rattler snake would be more appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Looks like some are finally starting to talk about what has been necessary. The never trumpers are finally ready to break away and form their own party. I wonder if they will call themselves the rinos ??

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...mp.html?espv=1
    I wonder if they realize that the dems and the media still wont like them come election time. They will still be portrayed as -ist any time they get in the way of the progressive agenda

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    I wonder if they realize that the dems and the media still wont like them come election time. They will still be portrayed as -ist any time they get in the way of the progressive agenda
    Not so sure about that. I think the media will try to lure what they consider right leaning moderates over to the RINOs to split the vote and ensure Dems win the election.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Lol, there is no split.

No one who joins the warmonger rinos will be capable of getting elected to anything... including dog catcher.