Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Cool Re: Week 1 vs Raiders.(MNF)

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Was thinking of going, tix are like 1K. LOL...
    Cap'n, all you have to do is win here :

Then either get seats on the 50 yard line OR recoup your losses the old-fashioned way :

... Bc

Blog Entries

Re: Week 1 vs Raiders.(MNF)

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    I think its a bit of a random game to have on prime time TV for week 1. We haven't played the Raiders much over recent years.
    105.7 morning show was talking about what if the NFL knows something the public doesn't and the possibility of Rodgers getting dealt to LVR. That would change things as far as how easy this game looks. Because it is a pretty random game to have on MNF W1 especially with no double header where they'd usually be the late game.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    105.7 morning show was talking about what if the NFL knows something the public doesn't and the possibility of Rodgers getting dealt to LVR. That would change things as far as how easy this game looks. Because it is a pretty random game to have on MNF W1 especially with no double header where they'd usually be the late game.
    I've already seen the GB / Saints game being billed as Rodgers being the Saints QB. Then there is the Pack/Browns game which is being billed as same (it's Christmas and he doesn't speak to his family). Even saw Denver game being billed as 'because they'll have Rodgers at QB"

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Yikes.....but hookers are legal.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    In NV yes, but not in the city limits of Vegas.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    and this particular Monday is a double header. So I won't get to see this game live, I'm not staying up until 1 a.m.
    I heard they were getting rid of the MNF double headers. The ratings for the second game were terrible the past few years. This should be a regular MNF start

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I heard they were getting rid of the MNF double headers. The ratings for the second game were terrible the past few years. This should be a regular MNF start
    So were the play by play teams

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by 21xxxv View Post
    So were the play by play teams
    Weren't they using Jimmy Haslam's homeless group of guys that got him to pick Manziel? Sounded like it.

Blog Entries

LV are about the most random team you could match us up with in the AFC.

Basically no historical rivalry. The only contentious game we had was probably the AFCCG back in 2001, but you can hardly use that as a storyline unless we do ever end up playing them again in the AFCCG. They are also both polar opposites in playing style and how the franchises are ran.

Yeah don't really get this one. Not really complaining though, we match up really well with LV. They aren't built to beat physical and nasty teams.

Well if you know you have to travel out west might as well get it out of the way early. Doesn't get any earlier than week 1.
    The only downside is the rumor of Chiefs coming to BMore in week 2. Then we can complain about how it's unfair for us to play them on a short week.
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

I hope we make gruden cry

Gonna hit up the Wynn lounge

Neat that we get to start the season in that new stadium, hate that we have to wait until MNF and it's not an early slot of their usual doubleheader

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk