Thread: Colt Brennan

Colt Brennan

Just read that he passed away at age 37. Wow - sounds like he was going through a lot of bad things post Football. Very sad. Hopefully his family can find peace in all of this.

https://sports.yahoo.com/record-sett...174405231.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Re: Colt Brennan

He tried to check himself into a detox program that evening, but was turned away due to lack of space.

As someone who’s been sober for 16 years, I know how devastating substance abuse can be.

My heart breaks for his family - he needed help.

Quote Originally Posted by mdduckman View Post
    Just read that he passed away at age 37. Wow - sounds like he was going through a lot of bad things post Football. Very sad. Hopefully his family can find peace in all of this.

https://sports.yahoo.com/record-sett...174405231.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Sad story. I didn't know half the stuff that happen to him before his death. He was a beast a HU.

I’m going to book mark this thread for comparative purposes down the road.

The young man had demons and couldn’t overcome them. Sad waste of life.

Blog Entries

Unhappy Re: Colt Brennan

Quote Originally Posted by MD Boy View Post
    He tried to check himself into a detox program that evening, but was turned away due to lack of space.

As someone who’s been sober for 16 years, I know how devastating substance abuse can be.

My heart breaks for his family - he needed help.
    MD, let me say that I admire your restraint 16 years of sobriety comes from a personal commitment that only you can provide. You can go to as many therapists, or detox programs, or have the best of family support, but without your promised pledge to adhere it doesn't mean a thing.

I am so sorry that a young man, with so many years ahead of him, where life may have taken him out of that dark place into the sunshine, had his snuffed out. My sympathies to his family and friends ... Bc