Kelly Gregg Interview

A couple of years ago I interviewed Kelly Gregg. We touched on several topics including Kelly's surprising love for fantasy football. But one of the most interesting topics was Kelly's choice of the best player he played with (5:44 mark).

Other topics we touched on were: Peyton Manning, Mike Vick, the most underrated Raven and life on the farm.

LINK

Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

2. Re: Kelly Gregg Interview

Seeing this article gave me a start, Tony. I thought for a second something bad had happened to Gregg. That said, what prompted this article? Just some nostalgic ruminations?

Re: Kelly Gregg Interview

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    Seeing this article gave me a start, Tony. I thought for a second something bad had happened to Gregg. That said, what prompted this article? Just some nostalgic ruminations?
    The subject of Chris McAlister popped up on Twitter and it triggered something that Kelly said about Chris during this interview, one that I think is rather timeless. Sorry for the "start".
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

Blog Entries

Definitely interesting to hear his comments on CMAC.

The guy was a natural. Probably one of the most physically gifted corners that has ever played when you factor in his size, athleticism, and ball skills.

Just one more unfortunate example for young players on how NOT to behave.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Marlon Humphrey is CMAC without the head ache

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Definitely interesting to hear his comments on CMAC.

The guy was a natural. Probably one of the most physically gifted corners that has ever played when you factor in his size, athleticism, and ball skills.

Just one more unfortunate example for young players on how NOT to behave.
    Unfortunately CMAC was an alcoholic. He struggled with the disease throughout his career and after. Not sure many people know or remember but he was bankrupt and living with his parents three years after he was out of the NFL. Sad story really. I know someone in the league and things got really bad when he left Baltimore and went to New Orleans, which is why he got cut after two games.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Unfortunately CMAC was an alcoholic. He struggled with the disease throughout his career and after. Not sure many people know or remember but he was bankrupt and living with his parents three years after he was out of the NFL. Sad story really. I know someone in the league and things got really bad when he left Baltimore and went to New Orleans, which is why he got cut after two games.

Saw him take 6 shots of Gray Goose in about a minute and a half at the turn on Timber’s of Troy... it was summer but also like noon on a Tuesday or something similar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Saw him take 6 shots of Gray Goose in about a minute and a half at the turn on Timber’s of Troy... it was summer but also like noon on a Tuesday or something similar...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I mean I got the feeling that he was showing up to practices and games drunk or extremely hung over.