Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Decosta on Ravens Podcast...

Quote Originally Posted by QtR Nevermore View Post
    Now we know the story behind the Ben Mason pick. DeCosta was so busy playing pranks on Pat Moriarty that he wasn't around to stop Harbaugh from picking his mom's favorite player.

Amen what a freaking DBag cant stand to listen to his 3rd grade girl laugh, annoying as can be, grow a set Dude
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBLTRaven View Post
    Yeah I cant sand this podcast because the one guy laughs like a hyena the whole time. Today I listened because it was Decosta.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    What was a coincidence? When would they have needed to trade back for it not to have been? Don't all trades on draft day happen when teams are on the clock?

The Jets (Joe Douglas, who is very in tune with the Ravens scouting/draft tendencies) intentionally jumped the Ravens to select Mims. Then we trade out right after. It's the sequence of events that's likely not a coincidence, not just the trade back.

But like I said... it led us down this road to Bateman who I like more anyway

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    The Jets (Joe Douglas, who is very in tune with the Ravens scouting/draft tendencies) intentionally jumped the Ravens to select Mims. Then we trade out right after. It's the sequence of events that's likely not a coincidence, not just the trade back, I think Douglas snaked us for Mims.

But like I said... it led us down this road to Bateman who I like more anyway
    Would rather have Bateman, Madubuike and Harrison than Mims and... I guess Oweh at 27 and someone else at 31

Quote Originally Posted by TheBLTRaven View Post
    Yeah I cant sand this podcast because the one guy laughs like a hyena the whole time. Today I listened because it was Decosta.
    Ha ha... I didn't want to say it because I don't like hurting people's feelings. Guys a huge fan and football guy though at least..clearly. He's the Ed McMahon guy in that twosome. My only issue is I think between the two of them they are not quite engaging Eric D to the maximum extent in a way smart mature guys not star-struck might. I will say this though, maturity fixes a lot of that stuff and these guys are putting in the hours so more power to them. James Brown was soooo Green when he started and how he's the best. Guys get better.