Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: PLEASE stop watching Fox News

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    I didn't really call out fox news. I really wanted to point to the absurdity of being able to claim foxitus as a defense in this country. Similar to the kid who got off for having affluenza.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Yeah you're right. Pretty funny stuff actually lol. The thread title came off initially as preaching but I see that's not what you meant

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Mindset? It’s the hate America crowd vs make America great

The mass media is all onboard with the hate America crowd.
    Journalism in America died years ago. It doesn’t exist. And sadly, most youth won’t know any better. They are being raised in a time where the media and the dem party are 95% parroting each other.

Very similar to other dictator run countries with state run media.
    Back in 2016, the day candidate Trump was in downtown Baltimore, I was walking home from downtown. At the corner of Charles and Pratt streets stood opposing groups. The Pro-Trump group was singing The Star Spangled Banner. The Anti-Trump group jeering the anthem, calling it racist.

Lol the point of the article isn't the quality of the media. They're all garbage. The point is that certain types of ppl in this country can claim ridiculous conditions like affluenza, and foxitus. It's hilarious.

Desperate people with sophists for attorneys.

Please stop smoking crack!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Re: PLEASE stop watching Fox News

YouTube is infinitely better solely for the fact that they aren't sold out to corporate entities. There are still some shills who've drunk the coolaid of the establishment and don't even realize it, but there a lot of folk who give great takes

Yeah....and it's owned by Google. 'Nuff said. Complete w/their censoring. You'd have to pay me to watch it. I don't watch any of them. I still find it amusing when you and a couple others complain about others guzzling the kool aid, all the while huffin' on the Huffington Post. Hilarious.
    Last edited by blueridgemtnman; 05-08-2021 at 08:15 AM.

6. Re: PLEASE stop watching Fox News

Lol the point of the article isn't the quality of the media. They're all garbage. The point is that certain types of ppl in this country can claim ridiculous conditions like affluenza, and foxitus. It's hilarious.

Almost as bad as some people claiming racism every chance they get.

You know talking about foxitus is this one of the guys that hasn't been released yet? That could be the cause of foxitus. We got no cash bails in a lot of areas. A VP promoting cash funds for riot detainees. At least these pos's had a cash bail.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Yeah....and it's owned by Google. 'Nuff said. Complete w/their censoring. You'd have to pay me to watch it. I don't watch any of them. I still find it amusing when you and a couple others complain about others guzzling the kool aid, all the while huffin' on the Huffington Post. Hilarious.
    I'm now convinced you don't know how to read

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Almost as bad as some people claiming racism every chance they get.
    Lol I'm sure you still think Ahmad Arburys killer's weren't racist

How can we invoke racism in his death? Murder, absolutely. Was there anything to indicate racism in the 3 guys hearts that tracked him down and shot him?

Check that, I see the allegations on McMichaels now. Yikes

12. Re: PLEASE stop watching Fox News

Son.....I'm pretty sure I've got more intelligence in my little toe than you do in your little cranial cavity. Don't let your little fingers write a check your ass can't cash.