Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Petition to FIRE Harbaugh and HIRE John Regularbrain

Can concur, the ignore feature works well.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    This thread is pretty gross. If you disagree with/don’t like what a poster says there are a number of reasonable actions to take. You can give them a friendly ribbing in the relevant thread. You can engage in thoughtful discussion in the relevant thread. In the worst of cases it’s even appropriate to just block the guy and move on. Pretty much never is it appropriate in my opinion to create a thread that’s sole purpose is to basically publicly flog the poster. Some on here are saying oh I don’t like John Reglarperson, oh I do like John Reglarperson. It’s like he’s in the stockades. It probably makes him feel unwelcome or embarrassed to post. And if it doesn’t, it could if another poster was in this position. I’m surprised this thread is still up honestly.
    Well said. I've given John some friendly ribbing myself but this thread is just mean.

Yeah this thread is unnecessary. I usually don't agree with John and we have gone back and forth (mostly on Terrelle Pryor lol) but John does make some good points sometimes and I agree with some of his takes on the offensive line. John just loves versatile players and his belief is that many players could function at multiple positions, its his opinion, argue against if you disagree or block.

John is never malicious

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravensforce83 View Post
    Yeah this thread is unnecessary. I usually don't agree with John and we have gone back and forth (mostly on Terrelle Pryor lol) but John does make some good points sometimes and I agree with some of his takes on the offensive line. John just loves versatile players and his belief is that many players could function at multiple positions, its his opinion, argue against if you disagree or block.

John is never malicious
    Yeah John never throws shade at someone else from what I've seen.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    This thread is pretty gross. If you disagree with/don’t like what a poster says there are a number of reasonable actions to take. You can give them a friendly ribbing in the relevant thread. You can engage in thoughtful discussion in the relevant thread. In the worst of cases it’s even appropriate to just block the guy and move on. Pretty much never is it appropriate in my opinion to create a thread that’s sole purpose is to basically publicly flog the poster. Some on here are saying oh I don’t like John Reglarperson, oh I do like John Reglarperson. It’s like he’s in the stockades. It probably makes him feel unwelcome or embarrassed to post. And if it doesn’t, it could if another poster was in this position. I’m surprised this thread is still up honestly.
    Nice going, Shrubbsy Personally, I have never put any poster on "ignore"
    I can read their post and laugh, cry, or say to myself "why did I even read this?"
    We all have our POVs, for others to pick apart or agree with... Bc

Blog Entries

I have about 20 posters on ignore but a lot of that is from visiting the politics forum

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I have about 20 posters on ignore but a lot of that is from visiting the politics forum
    GOTA, I don't visit there anymore. It always seemed to get my...

I am so much calmer now... Bc

Oh, I thought this was all in fun. Some people scoff at John, and don't agree with his ideas, but the tone I've gotten is more friendly ribbing than anything mean-hearted, both generally and in this thread. If you're reading this John, keep on posting! Not that I read most of them, I have the attention span of a goldfish, but it's damn entertaining

Looks like I need to start a heel stable with john

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Looks like I need to start a heel stable with john
    What would you all be called?

John is never malicious
    In 2030, he'll still be pounding the table for the Ravens to sign Terrell Pryor...lmao!

12. Re: Petition to FIRE Harbaugh and HIRE John Regularbrain

What would you all be called?
    A thread about nothing. Kinda Seinfeld-ish.