Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: New Jersey program offers free beer to those who get Covid-19 vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    It is to me. Before I'm going to inject things in to my body, I want to know what the potential side effects could be.

And they tested over 30,000+ patients and monitored them and are continuing to monitor possible side effects.

There is a reason medical trials study things over a period of time, and long term side effects are one of them. Why is that too much to ask here?

Which is why it was emergency approved. Once they have data over time, then they will approve approve. I mean seriously on the one hand you complain its not approved, but then insist on long term studies for approval

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    And they tested over 30,000+ patients and monitored them and are continuing to monitor possible side effects.
    Good. WHat have they found with side effects?

Which is why it was emergency approved. Once they have data over time, then they will approve approve. I mean seriously on the one hand you complain its not approved, but then insist on long term studies for approval
    What's wrong with wanting long term studies on something that's never made it through trials before?

What's wrong with wanting long term studies on something that's never made it through trials before?
    Blah doesn’t realize he is cheering on the Medical community’s Fire, Ready, Aim procedure with this.

I too believe it’s a real request for the Us government(FDA) to approve the use of a privy before they require and enforce its use. The fact that the same body trying to require us all to genetically modify our. Bodies, won’t outwardly tell us it is safe first.
    Our corporate oligarchy wants it that way. They can make billions peddling something they aren’t sure is safe with immunity from repercussions if it is not.

All this for an illness that 995/1000 people survive with no last effects.

I’d be curious to see, have more people had COViD symptoms from the vaccine or the virus?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Blah doesn’t realize he is cheering on the Medical community’s Fire, Ready, Aim procedure with this.

I too believe it’s a real request for the Us government(FDA) to approve the use of a privy before they require and enforce its use. The fact that the same body trying to require us all to genetically modify our. Bodies, won’t outwardly tell us it is safe first.
    Our corporate oligarchy wants it that way. They can make billions peddling something they aren’t sure is safe with immunity from repercussions if it is not.

All this for an illness that 995/1000 people survive with no last effects.

I’d be curious to see, have more people had COViD symptoms from the vaccine or the virus?

I saw 25% of Pfizer's first quarter revenue came from the vaccine. That's a lot of motivation for people to get vaccinated...

Also, everyone I know who got it has had side effects. Some randomly for a few weeks after the first dose and have decided against the second because of it.

I saw 25% of Pfizer's first quarter revenue came from the vaccine. That's a lot of motivation for people to get vaccinated...

Also, everyone I know who got it has had side effects. Some randomly for a few weeks after the first dose and have decided against the second because of it.
    A close friend’s second dose is due next week and yesterday was her first symptom free day. She missed over a week of work. I have not spoken to or heard from one person that had zero side effects.

Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine VRBPAC Briefing Document
    1. Executive Summary
    On November 30, 2020, ModernaTX (the Sponsor) submitted an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) request to FDA for an investigational COVID-19 vaccine (mRNA-1273) intended to prevent COVID-19 caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). The vaccine is based on the SARS-CoV-2 spike glycoprotein (S) antigen encoded by RNA and formulated in lipid nanoparticles (LNPs). The proposed use under an EUA is for active immunization for the prevention of COVID-19 caused by SARS-CoV-2 in individuals 18 years of age and older. The proposed dosing regimen is 2 doses, 100 μg each, administered 1 month apart.
    The EUA request includes safety and efficacy data from an ongoing Phase 3 randomized, double-blinded and placebo-controlled trial of mRNA-1273 in approximately 30,400 participants. The primary efficacy endpoint is the reduction of incidence of COVID-19 among participants without evidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection before the first dose of vaccine in the period after 14 days post-dose 2. In an interim analysis conducted using a data cutoff of November 7, 2020, a total of 27,817 participants randomized 1:1 to vaccine or placebo with a median 7 weeks of follow-up post-dose 2 were included in the per-protocol efficacy analysis population of participants without evidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection prior to vaccination. Efficacy in preventing confirmed COVID-19 occurring at least 14 days after the second dose of vaccine was 94.5.0% (95% CI 86.5%, 97.8%) with 5 COVID-19 cases in the vaccine group and 90 COVID-19 cases in the placebo group. Subgroup analyses of the primary efficacy endpoint showed similar efficacy point estimates across age groups, genders, racial and ethnic groups, and participants with medical comorbidities associated with high risk of severe COVID-19. Secondary efficacy analyses suggested benefit of the vaccine in preventing severe COVID-19 (11 protocol-defined severe COVID-19 cases in the placebo group vs. 0 cases in the vaccine group), in preventing COVID-19 following the first dose, and in preventing COVID-19 in individuals with prior SARS-CoV-2 infection, although available data for some of these outcomes did not allow for firm conclusions. Efficacy data from the final scheduled analysis of the primary efficacy endpoint (data cutoff of November 21, 2020, with a median follow-up of >2 months post-dose 2) demonstrated a VE of 94.1% (95% CI 89.3%, 96.8%), with 11 COVID-19 cases in the vaccine group and 185 COVID-19 cases in the placebo group and was consistent with results obtained from the interim analysis. The VE in this analysis when stratified by age group was 95.6% (95% CI: 90.6%, 97.9%) for participants 18 to <65 years of age and 86.4% (95% CI: 61.4%, 95.5%) for participants ≥65 years of age. A final secondary efficacy analysis also supported efficacy against protocol-defined severe COVID-19, with 30 cases in the placebo group vs. 0 cases in the vaccine group.
    Safety data from a November 11, 2020 interim analysis of approximately 30,350 participants ≥18 years of age randomized 1:1 to vaccine or placebo with a median of 7 weeks of follow-up after the second dose supported a favorable safety profile, with no specific safety concerns identified that would preclude issuance of an EUA. These safety data are the primary basis of FDA’s safety review. On December 7, 2020, the Sponsor submitted additional follow-up data from these participants with a cutoff of November 25, 2020, which represents a median of 9 weeks (>2 months) of follow-up post-dose 2. Key safety data from this later submission, including death, other serious adverse events, and unsolicited adverse events of interest were independently verified and confirmed not to change the safety conclusions from the interim safety analys

https://www.fda.gov/media/144434/download

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

‘Experimental’ in that it had only been tested on 30,000 plus people????

And vaccines are just genetic material too. Just made inactive.

Get the shot, dont get the shot, i dont care what you do. But please stop repeating peoples overblown safety concerns, like that link, which was laughable
    Experimental in the it is NOT FDA approved. LOL, I am not making this up.

Do I really want somebody else's MRNA in my body if not necessary?

I had COVID somewhere along the line. I have the antibodies. I have the same protection as somebody getting an unapproved vaccine.

And it wasn't just tested on 30,000 people. It is hundreds of millions and rising by the day. Again, it is still in the experimental stage. That's fact.

So you really think review of over 30,000+ tests through three phases of clinical trial is not approval???
    No, because it isn't approved. How is this alluding you?

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    This has pretty much been my concern with it for awhile. Highly unlikely to die, but could definitely create some quality of life concerns potentially.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    And the vaccine?

My wife predicted that somewhere down the road the lawyers will have the commercials on looking for those the vaccine harmed, or has something they can at least blame on the vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    The FDA approval aspect of this is comical. Most of the people who refuse to get the vaccine routinely bash Big Gov. the FDA is the best / worst example of BIg Gov! No other country has an FDA with such power. The same vaccines we have are being used in Europe and Canada without issue. Most European “FDA’s” have given a “blessing” to the 2.

A lot of medical research is accomplished in other countries because they’re not limited by the FDA. They ( FDA ) have a price after all. They are Big Gov.

You can bash big government and the FDA and still point out that it isn't approved by the FDA. Frankly I don't put my faith in the FDA but a large majority of the same people pushing this vaccine are those wanting the FDA to approve everything in our lives.

That’s not a serious answer. Over 30,000 + trials through 3 clinical phases is not enough, so what is???? 50,000? 100,000? We have to wait 3 years, 5 years? What is the criteria and how do you justify it?
    Why are you asking us? Ask the FDA. I don't know why they haven't approved it. I actually don't care as I don't intend on getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    No, because it isn't approved. How is this alluding you?
    So lets ask you the same question. What did you want done that wasnt done prior to vaccinating the general public??? 3 phases of clinical trials with tens of thousands participants not enough, what is???