Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Re: New Jersey program offers free beer to those who get Covid-19 vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Yeah, that's not entirely accurate.

These things certainly aren't the devil in a needle, but to pretend like there is nothing wrong with them is not accurate.
    True. However, to flip over the same coin, there are lots of medical issues arising from people who have had Covid and are experiencing some serious health issues, most of which will not make the evening news, mainly because of HIPAA regs and how the media/gov't wants the narrative to play out. You'll have to just trust me on that, is all I'll say. Every single day patients are coming in w/issues. Yes, every day. This is just in one medical facility. All ages, all types of people. This is not to say most or all people, just a lot. More than most people would guess. It's not an easy call to make, for sure.

Blog Entries

Re: New Jersey program offers free beer to those who get Covid-19 vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    True. However, to flip over the same coin, there are lots of medical issues arising from people who have had Covid and are experiencing some serious health issues, most of which will not make the evening news, mainly because of HIPAA regs and how the media/gov't wants the narrative to play out. You'll have to just trust me on that, is all I'll say. Every single day patients are coming in w/issues. Yes, every day. This is just in one medical facility. All ages, all types of people. This is not to say most or all people, just a lot. More than most people would guess. It's not an easy call to make, for sure.
    I know. I can think of about 8-10 people I know that have had COVID. All but 1 recovered with no issues.

My sister-in-law is about 30 and she technically doesn't have it anymore but she is all kinds of jacked up. They think she may even have a stroke because of COVID.

The thing is she's been severely obese for 10+ years, ate like shit, no exercise etc. and has now found out through all this she is borderline diabetic.

I know a few people in the medical community, one is a pharmacist who has personally given people the shot. He has said the majority have no issues, so are coming back and having side-effects but it's probably 10-15%.

Based on my anecdotal info, I think if you're an unhealthy person you need to be afraid of COVID and any potential risk from the vaccine may be worth it. Being pro-life and the whole aborted fetal cell issue... I am pretty healthy and active, so I'm not going to get it. Plus I think I had COVID (look up COVID toes) so I may already got the antibodies, which is the whole point of the "Vaccine".

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    the key thing here is the gov is pushing that everyone get this. But the gov has not formally approved this drug (still no FDA approval)
    Why does the FDA need to approve anything?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Actually, it isn’t. That is why it is called emergency and not FDA
    The FDA has to authorize emergency use though.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    So you really think review of over 30,000+ tests through three phases of clinical trial is not approval???
    We don’t know if the vaccine is good for 3 months. 6 months. We don’t know if people with the vaccine are any better off than if they don’t have it. We don’t know the long term effects

Yes, a typical FDA approval runs through more detailed evaluation

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I know. I can think of about 8-10 people I know that have had COVID. All but 1 recovered with no issues.

My sister-in-law is about 30 and she technically doesn't have it anymore but she is all kinds of jacked up. They think she may even have a stroke because of COVID.

The thing is she's been severely obese for 10+ years, ate like shit, no exercise etc. and has now found out through all this she is borderline diabetic.

I know a few people in the medical community, one is a pharmacist who has personally given people the shot. He has said the majority have no issues, so are coming back and having side-effects but it's probably 10-15%.

Based on my anecdotal info, I think if you're an unhealthy person you need to be afraid of COVID and any potential risk from the vaccine may be worth it. Being pro-life and the whole aborted fetal cell issue... I am pretty healthy and active, so I'm not going to get it. Plus I think I had COVID (look up COVID toes) so I may already got the antibodies, which is the whole point of the "Vaccine".
    I think it comes down to obesity. Seems they are the ones that have issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    The FDA approval aspect of this is comical. Most of the people who refuse to get the vaccine routinely bash Big Gov. the FDA is the best / worst example of BIg Gov! No other country has an FDA with such power. The same vaccines we have are being used in Europe and Canada without issue. Most European “FDA’s” have given a “blessing” to the 2.

A lot of medical research is accomplished in other countries because they’re not limited by the FDA. They ( FDA ) have a price after all. They are Big Gov.

I think you're onto something but the criticism on FDA approval is different here.

Often followers of certain ideological perspectives view government as the end all be all and yet the same people will push for vaccination without the standard FDA approval.

This indicates a double standard of course.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Why does the FDA need to approve anything?

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    The FDA has to authorize emergency use though.

Help me understand where you're coming from with these two. Do you not think they need to approve it? If not, why does the authorization matter?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BuryRaven View Post
    I think you're onto something but the criticism on FDA approval is different here.

Often followers of certain ideological perspectives view government as the end all be all and yet the same people will push for vaccination without the standard FDA approval.

I don't see that it does in this case. It's saying, this body, that I am highly critical of hasn't even approved it yet. Why not?

Somed say that it's so if you suffer injury, you can't sue as these are not approved but authorized for emergency use. Seeing that the vaccine has already accounted for 25% of Pfizers revenue this year, maybe they're on to something.

We don’t know if the vaccine is good for 3 months. 6 months. We don’t know if people with the vaccine are any better off than if they don’t have it. We don’t know the long term effects

Yes, a typical FDA approval runs through more detailed evaluation
    Sure we do. Now obviously its limited by time, because well its new. But the studies showed it worked. Real world data is saying its working 3. To try and imply its has not been studied or studied enogh is disengenuous

Quote Originally Posted by BuryRaven View Post

A lot of people are forming opinions to be politically contrary or simply to take the opposite tack of what the people they are supposed to hate have taken.

It's easy because the narratives make it clear which opinion they've been assigned.

That these same people screamed bloody murder when Trump promised the vaccine before they were told it was possible never crosses their minds. "BUT THAT"S DIFFERENT"....

Blog Entries

I think it comes down to obesity. Seems they are the ones that have issues.
    This is really the truth of the matter. Obesity and age. Something like 96 or 97% of all confirmed COVID-caused mortalities were people that were either old, morbidly obese, or both.