Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: The Rodgers Situation

I would think GB is calling his bluff.

They flew out to meet him in person. If he said No then , would have thought GB would say “fuck it” we trading him. And did it at draft or before.

A number 3 pick and sure more was SF offer.

If they wasn’t calling his bluff then why not take number three take Chase or Pitts for Love and build for love.

Crazy story no matter your perspective, definitely got the popcorn ready for this crazy show with Rodgers.

He gonna walk back in GB and be in NFC championship game against Brady.

I’m quite sure the rest of the the Nfc North is praying this dude leaving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm pissed off for greatness!!

Twitter Bmore Finest

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    I dont want to hear any qb ever complain about lack of weapons. Jfc. Lol Marlon brown was our #1. And Torrey Smith is the GOAT drafted Ravens wr...

Like seriously Rodgers and Wilson can suck it .
    Rodgers would have gone into conniption fits dealing with the skill players on the Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleo&Dilly View Post
    They gave him the opportunity - and that resulted in "baby Aaron" getting everything he's got. NO OPPORTUNITY - and Aaron aint got "s..t"
    Ha.

So... if Green Bay didn’t draft him, you think Aaron Rodgers would have not gotten drafted by someone? You think he would have somehow been less talented?

I’d say Aaron EARNED an opportunity. And when given the opportunity, he has made the most of it.

Maybe Green Bay should be thankful that Aaron Rodgers wasn’t Kyle Boller.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmore finest View Post
    I would think GB is calling his bluff.

They flew out to meet him in person. If he said No then , would have thought GB would say “fuck it” we trading him. And did it at draft or before.

A number 3 pick and sure more was SF offer.

If they wasn’t calling his bluff then why not take number three take Chase or Pitts for Love and build for love.

Crazy story no matter your perspective, definitely got the popcorn ready for this crazy show with Rodgers.

He gonna walk back in GB and be in NFC championship game against Brady.

I’m quite sure the rest of the the Nfc North is praying this dude leaving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Can't trade FHOF to NFC rival you will see in the playoffs.

They also wouldn't have taken a QB at 3, they would have flipped the pick for ton of future picks either all from the same team or through a series of trade backs.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    I dont want to hear any qb ever complain about lack of weapons. Jfc. Lol Marlon brown was our #1. And Torrey Smith is the GOAT drafted Ravens wr...

Like seriously Rodgers and Wilson can suck it .
    Or Kamar Aiken

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    Ha.

So... if Green Bay didn’t draft him, you think Aaron Rodgers would have not gotten drafted by someone? You think he would have somehow been less talented?

I’d say Aaron EARNED an opportunity. And when given the opportunity, he has made the most of it.

Maybe Green Bay should be thankful that Aaron Rodgers wasn’t Kyle Boller.
    Kyle Boller was the reason why Rodgers dropped in the draft to begin with. Boller's failure and NFL teams doubting that quarterbacks in Jeff Tedford's offense could cut it in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    Kyle Boller was the reason why Rodgers dropped in the draft to begin with. Boller's failure and NFL teams doubting that quarterbacks in Jeff Tedford's offense could cut it in the NFL.
    Yep. Exactly why I referenced him.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    Yep. Exactly why I referenced him.
    And it was enough to scare the Ravens off from drafting Rodgers and not make the same mistake twice.

Blog Entries

Aaron Rodgers, "I wish they would have given me easier names and words to pronounce when I was guest host on Jeopardy!"

... Bc

Blog Entries

I still have a Boller jersey

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Terry Bradshaw on Aaron Rodgers: “Him being upset shows me how weak he is” :

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ow-weak-he-is/

" Hall of Fame quarterback Terry Bradshaw said Monday in an appearance with Moose and Maggie on WFAN. “Who the hell cares who you draft? I mean, he’s a three-time MVP in the league and he’s worried about this guy they drafted last year at number one? . . . And for him to be upset, my God, I don’t understand that. Pittsburgh drafted Mark Malone number one, Cliff Stoudt in the third or fourth round. I had them coming at me from all angles. I embraced it, because when we went to practice, I wasn’t worried about those guys. You know? They didn’t scare me a bit. So I don’t understand why he’s so upset at Green Bay. . . .

“And then if they fire the General Manager he’ll come back? Are you kidding me? Really? Aaron, that’s where this is?” "

The Rodgers Situation seems something he himself created... Bc
    Terry Bradshaw, as usual, misses the point. Aaron Rodgers isn't upset the Packers drafted Love because he thought he would get beat out. He was upset they drafted Love instead of getting Rodgers more weapons. It's easy for Bradshaw to overlook that point since the 1970s Steelers a loaded offense and Bradshaw was surrounded by three future HOF players.

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Terry Bradshaw, as usual, misses the point. Aaron Rodgers isn't upset the Packers drafted Love because he thought he would get beat out. He was upset they drafted Love instead of getting Rodgers more weapons. It's easy for Bradshaw to overlook that point since the 1970s Steelers a loaded offense and Bradshaw was surrounded by three future HOF players.
    Plus no free agency so players were stuck with the team that drafted them barring a trade or exceptional circumstances. Lynn Swann, John Stallworth and Franco Harris were going nowhere until the Steelers decided they were washed up.