Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Cuomo calls for white kids to be shot. Waters tells rioters to step it up

Anyone ever wonder why we are being played? Trump calls for people to March to the capital and peacefully protest and he gets impeached. Waters calls for rioters to be more confrontational and it barely makes the news. Why aren’t dem leaders and the media calling for to be removed

The same
    Day this happens, Chris cuomo suggests that white kids need to be shot. How is this guy still on tv. He is inciting violence and possibly encouraging murder.

Where are the gate America crowd that supports this? Let’s hear your support

2. Re: Cuomo calls for white kids to be shot. Waters tells rioters to step it up

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Anyone ever wonder why we are being played? Trump calls for people to March to the capital and peacefully protest and he gets impeached. Waters calls for rioters to be more confrontational and it barely makes the news. Why aren’t dem leaders and the media calling for to be removed

The same
    Day this happens, Chris cuomo suggests that white kids need to be shot. How is this guy still on tv. He is inciting violence and possibly encouraging murder.

Where are the gate America crowd that supports this? Let’s hear your support
    No, I never wonder why. I do however wonder why there are many people that keep falling for it. Just like the few blowhards that were in here every single day bashing Trump and then when Biden gets in, you don't hear a peep out of them, even though that administration has been a total catastrophe from day one and they know it. Those kind of people are a large part of the problem. Bunch of dumbfucks, if you ask me. Where are they now?

Re: Cuomo calls for white kids to be shot. Waters tells rioters to step it up

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    No, I never wonder why. I do however wonder why there are many people that keep falling for it. Just like the few blowhards that were in here every single day bashing Trump and then when Biden gets in, you don't hear a peep out of them, even though that administration has been a total catastrophe from day one and they know it. Those kind of people are a large part of the problem. Bunch of dumbfucks, if you ask me. Where are they now?
    I agree. All the clowns that called Trump a dictator and nazi. Really had no clue. And now we have Biden, the closest example to a dictator in the history of this country. And not a peep.

Makes you wonder if those that cried wolf are really ignorant, or corrupt.

I agree. All the clowns that called Trump a dictator and nazi. Really had no clue. And now we have Biden, the closest example to a dictator in the history of this country. And not a peep.

Makes you wonder if those that cried wolf are really ignorant, or corrupt.
    They are willing to overlook so they can get their piece of govt largesse

Blog Entries

Post the link please. I haven't been able to find it.

Perhaps this is what you're referring to?

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5...-start-getting

Because that's a long way from "calling for white people to be shot".
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Post the link please. I haven't been able to find it.

Perhaps this is what you're referring to?

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5...-start-getting

Because that's a long way from "calling for white people to be shot".
    He's not calling for them to be shot.

But what's saying is pretty terrible as well.

"White people don't care about black people being shot, they'll push for laws to be changed when more white people die"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    He's not calling for them to be shot.

But what's saying is pretty terrible as well.

"White people don't care about black people being shot, they'll push for laws to be changed when more white people die"
    I don't disagree. But the OP just did what he vehemently accuses the evil left of doing all the time.

Blog Entries

I don't disagree. But the OP just did what he vehemently accuses the evil left of doing all the time.
    Yeah, I don't agree with the thread title. I thought his OP saying that he was suggesting they need to be shot was more accurate.

What do you think cuomo meant? Police need to start stabbing more white kids???

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

You know the witch Mad Maxine screwed up when she gets blasted by cnn. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...on/ar-BB1fOYi5

Blog Entries

What do you think cuomo meant? Police need to start stabbing more white kids???
    Again you show your lack of reading comprehension. He said that people won't think this is a problem until white kids start getting shot - which is far different from advocating they be shot. See the difference?

Again you show your lack of reading comprehension. He said that people won't think this is a problem until white kids start getting shot - which is far different from advocating they be shot. See the difference?
    It’s so nice to see liberal comprehension. These are the same people that would tell us what racist things trump meant to say, even though he never said them. And now, they can connect the dots.

Nah, your right reel, cuomo didn’t intend to imply more white kids need to be shot to solve the issues. He really meant if we just pretend , it will happen

Glad you are here to help us dumb immigrants how to understand your language