Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Re: Welcome to Baltimore Brandon Stephens!

Quote Originally Posted by AmishlandRavenFan View Post
    From the draft bible:

“There is talent there, which is why he is worthy of being a late-round flier or priority free agent in the worst-case scenario.”

Looking forward to see what we do in the 4th and 5th.
    At this rate, we'll be taking fliers on shortstop prospects from the Dominican.

Re: Welcome to Baltimore Brandon Stephens!

Matt Miller

@nfldraftscout

·
    13m

Brandon Stephens is a very good athlete. Think he's a lot like LJarius Sneed last year in that he played out of position some but his athleticism will be more at home in the NFL. #Ravens are good at this draft thing.

3. Re: Welcome to Baltimore Brandon Stephens!

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    [FONT="]Matt Miller

@nfldraftscout

·
    13m

[/FONT]

[FONT="]Brandon Stephens is a very good athlete. Think he's a lot like LJarius Sneed last year in that he played out of position some but his athleticism will be more at home in the NFL. #Ravens are good at this draft thing.

[/FONT]
    I mean, cool. But couldn't we have waited another three rounds? I don't get it. I pray I'm dead wrong.

Jonas Shaffer

@jonas_shaffer

·
    3m

GM Eric DeCosta said Brandon Stephens fits the profile of a Ravens safety, even though he played cornerback in college. He'll defer to the coaches, though.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    [FONT="]Jonas Shaffer

@jonas_shaffer

·
    3m

[/FONT]

GM Eric DeCosta said Brandon Stephens fits the profile of a Ravens safety, even though he played cornerback in college. He'll defer to the coaches, though.

Why not just take a real safety that was available like Jamar Johnson instead of one we have to teach to play?

Quote Originally Posted by AlbionHero View Post
    Why not just take a real safety that was available like Jamar Johnson instead of one we have to teach to play?
    i had them taking johnson, really liked him. i bet this guy prob good on special teams lol

Because they still have time to develop one.

Blog Entries

I liked Jamar Johnson quite a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Their philosophy seems to be to go for the traits. Get these crazy rare athletes and teach them football. Shows a lot of confidence in Harbaugh and staff. I’m happy to give all these guys a chance, but so far I would’ve made some different picks. That being said, I’m not entirely familiar with Stephens’ game.

Idk- DBs taken after the 2nd round typically don’t pan out, as far as impact starters. Hoping he’ll prove me wrong, but he’ll likely end up being a special teams guy. Regardless- welcome to Baltimore!