Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Welcome to Baltimore Brandon Stephens!

Not in love with this pick, or really this draft as a whole so far. Doesn’t feel as good as last year’s. Guess we’ll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    The organization is just drafting according to RAS now, isn't it? Apparently, the front office is being run by John Reglarperson.
    I guess we'll see how well going all in on analytics will work out after a couple years of doing this. They still could have gotten him later I'm sure.

3. Re: Welcome to Baltimore Brandon Stephens!

Dear guy in the Ravens front office with the browser tab open to these forums: can you let us know who the fuck Brandon Stephens is? Much obliged.

The organization is just drafting according to RAS now, isn't it? Apparently, the front office is being run by John Reglarperson.

The guy definitely loves "versatility" in his prospects. Not always a bad thing though. This was definitely a head scratcher of a pick.

This is our only blunder so far

Just gonna throw it out there that I'm pretty sure the Lardarius Webb pick came out of nowhere too.

Don't like this pick at all...it's actually probably been a really long time since we've made a Day 1/2 pick that I dislike as much as this one...probably Perriman.

I think the kid may wind up being an ok player, but I absolutely DESPISE taking him in the 3rd round.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

9. Re: Welcome to Baltimore Brandon Stephens!

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    6’1” 213lbs.

Played RB at UCLA. Transferred to SMU and switched to CB.

I’m thinking safety/ST’er.

I’m not understanding this pick. Seems like he probably would have been a UDFA. Not a 3rd round pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    From the draft bible:

“There is talent there, which is why he is worthy of being a late-round flier or priority free agent in the worst-case scenario.”

Looking forward to see what we do in the 4th and 5th.

Yeah this draft overall doesn't run deep. So they're just going draft like it's the end of the draft weekend.

switch him to RB@@!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Not in love with this pick, or really this draft as a whole so far. Doesn’t feel as good as last year’s. Guess we’ll see.
    Bro obviously.. no nfl combine...