this gave me a thread idea, but, I like what someone said about our WR's core versatility and being able to pick on teams. We have enough WR talent to at least theoretically (the other part of this equation depends on Lamar's development) really pick on another defense's weakest link, and that not be a bad option. Putting your worst option at CB on either Watkins, Hollywood, or Bateman is a HUGE disadvantage for the defense; there's no one to hide away, and that is massive.

Another thought; it seems like Duvernay will be hard pressed to find targets, which really sucks, but he's such a talented player with the ball in his hands that I hope we continue to find ways to get him involved and don't give up on him. I feel like a field that has Lamar, Hollywood, Dobbins, and Duvernay together should be illegal in 48 states. There just has to be more ways to make that work, and to scare the shit out of teams. Those are 4 homerun hitters; how many other teams can put on the field four homerun hitters?