Page 4 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Welcome to Baltimore Jason Oweh!

Always funny to see the armchair GMs who think they know better than the guys running the team whining about a pick because they don't like it or are upset they didn't take who they thought they should. They have made mistakes but overall I'm inclined to trust this organization's judgement when it comes to defensive guys, especially in Rd 1. But whatever, back to the "bUt ZeRo SaCkS" circle jerk.

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    This was a slam dunk 1st round, scared money don't make money. We drafted two of the highest ceiling players in the back half of the draft, EDC put his big boy pants on tonight.
    Exactly, great draft! EDC is killing it! Plugged the teams two biggest holes on the first night of the draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate to say it, but I'm not fan of this draft. I'm always in the camp of lets wait and see how players pan out before we bitch about it. However, considering the fact that we lost to the Bills because we couldn't pass protect or run block, and we take a WR and an edge rusher because.........................our spoiled fan base wanted them????????? I would've taken Landon Dickerson and Teven Jenkins with both of those picks. Beef up the OL because it's what got Lamar killed, it's what had Lamar running for his life all season, it's what made Lamar make bad decisions on numerous occasions..........need I go on? How much good will Bateman be when Lamar is still.....you know......running for his life? Bateman isn't even that great IMO.

And then Oweh, definition of boom or bust prospect. I hope he works out, getting pressure on Mahomes, Allen, Mayfield, etc..... is critical and we did just lose 2 OLB's to FA. It just seems like the FO panicked and reached on both picks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BlackBeak View Post
    He’s a latecomer to the position but has the physical skills and motor of a an elite edge pick. Sure it’s a chance but when are the Ravens gonna pick in the top five again?
    This is the way this pick makes sense to me.

His ceiling is through the roof. But he has a super low floor.

He needs to build up his pass rush moves and learn how to set guys up because they’re all going to be waiting for him to try and “out speed” them on the outside.

I hope they take another edge guy later in the draft like Rashad Weaver, Patrick Jones, or Patrick Johnson.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    It's worse than you think. If a linebacker can't rush the passer (zero sacks is a pretty good indication he can't) then they better be able to stop the run. Go watch the Ohio State game to see Oweh get driven off the ball by a TE.
    I’m at total loss for words I’m just so pissed about this shit now. This draft is going to set this team back big time.

Quote Originally Posted by PGCountyRaven85 View Post
    Exactly, great draft! EDC is killing it! Plugged the teams two biggest holes on the first night of the draft.

2 biggest holes?? We literally have one OT on the roster and the perfect lab grown player was sitting right there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Zero sacks all year!! This what they traded Orlando brown for. A supplemental draft player..
    How many sacks did Oweh have last year

So a guy who couldn’t get a single sack in college last year supposed to be first round rushing talent in the pros???? Did I fucking Miss something here?
    Gotta look at what they can do in the NFL not just what they did in college.

If you look at just what they did in College, Mac Jones would be a top 5 pick.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Always funny to see the armchair GMs who think they know better than the guys running the team whining about a pick because they don't like it or are upset they didn't take who they thought they should. They have made mistakes but overall I'm inclined to trust this organization's judgement when it comes to defensive guys, especially in Rd 1. But whatever, back to the "bUt ZeRo SaCkS" circle jerk.
    Sure let’s use a first round pick on a guy who couldn’t get a sack awesome move! Brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    It's worse than you think. If a linebacker can't rush the passer (zero sacks is a pretty good indication he can't) then they better be able to stop the run. Go watch the Ohio State game to see Oweh get driven off the ball by a TE.
    And yet he made All Big 10...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    You have to admit it is a bit strange to see an edge rusher with zero sacks get drafted in round 1...

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Zero fucking sacks we drafted a guy with zero sack
    Sack Daddy Ferguson who can barely get off the bench says hi.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012