Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Welcome to Baltimore Jason Oweh!

A need pick for sure but they haven't missed much on first round defensive guys.

Blog Entries

Bruh........................

Zero sacks

Never hated many of the raven's drafts but this one I did. waste of a pick at 31 he's a damn project, Baltimore is ready to go win now not in 2027. Hortiz is losing his touch tbh. if this doesn't pan out fire everybody in the scouting department

We have a ton of talent already on defense so that's what makes Oweh a more reasonable pick. Just let the guy loose on the football field and cause havoc. We complained all year about Judon not being able to finish plays and QB's escaping the pocket.. gonna be hard for any QB to escape this guy out of the pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Smh I’m over the Ravens
    I'm with you, brother.

At least the other three starting QB's in the AFCN will be safe.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Man I hate both picks FUCK

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Zero fucking sacks we drafted a guy with zero sack
    But the analytics man.

Blog Entries

If Oweh ever decides to compete on American Ninja Warrior he'd probably win

Blog Entries

This mfer had zero sacks last year we traded Orlando brown for a project pas rusher. Man give Ozzie his fucking job back Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    We have a ton of talent already on defense so that's what makes Oweh a more reasonable pick. Just let the guy loose on the football field and cause havoc. We complained all year about Judon not being able to finish plays and QB's escaping the pocket.. gonna be hard for any QB to escape this guy out of the pocket.
    We complained about Judon not finishing plays so we took a guy who finished exactly 0 plays last year lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Probably because he's still standing at the line of scrimmage trying to figure out what he's supposed to do.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

12. Re: Welcome to Baltimore Jason Oweh!

I had a post earlier today that I was going to post of what I like about Oweh and what I didn't like but I erased it. Doesn't matter, we have him now. I hope he knocks it out of the park because if we missed out on Dickerson, Creed Humphrey, Tevin Jenkins and Oweh doesn't put it together boy!!!!!!