Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Welcome to Baltimore Rashod Bateman!

Man this was some bullshit ass pick, you got Jenkins sitting there and we go with who?? Smh Baltimore still doing the same shit. Piss me off

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Man this was some bullshit ass pick, you got Jenkins sitting there and we go with who?? Smh Baltimore still doing the same shit. Piss me off
    I wanted Jenkins too
    Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Thank fucking god they took him, he has real potential to develop into the true WR1 the Ravens have lacked since...forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless he's Anquan Boldin we screwed up again. They really are taking a chance on a 1st round pick WR. You have got to be kidding. They better sign Vill... and find a center or Lamar is going to get killed. Will they trade back into the second round? I am bitterly disappointed with this pick. Oweh is a project-here we go again. Can someone please talk me off the ledge.

Blog Entries

At least when Bateman is on he looks awesome. We've seen the highs and they're what want. This is guy who runs good outside routes and has solid hands. They just have to figure out what happened in 2020 and fix it. Get the 2019 version and he's going to be a solid addition.

Rashod Bateman will be so good

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    At least when Bateman is on he looks awesome. We've seen the highs and they're what want. This is guy who runs good outside routes and has solid hands. They just have to figure out what happened in 2020 and fix it. Get the 2019 version and he's going to be a solid addition.
    I wonder how opting out and then opting back in impacted him? It’s possible missing that pre season time messed things up. Also, it’s not like Minnesota has a great offense or a great QB. They all looked off.

I don’t know. I think Bateman could be a really good, quality starting WR. We’ll see if he can make an impact this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Same shit as what bro

9. Re: Welcome to Baltimore Rashod Bateman!

Just a minor tidbit, but Rashod Bateman was recruited to Minnesota by? New Michigan Co-DC Maurice Linguist. So if the Ravens needed to get any information on Bateman, they had an easy in there.

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    We have a legit WR core now.
    Do we? Or is it a “if a tree falls in the woods” type of situation where we still barely attempt to throw to them.

Ravens just got their own version of Stefon Diggs.

THIS first round pick, was a win in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by don raven View Post
    Unless he's Anquan Boldin we screwed up again. They really are taking a chance on a 1st round pick WR. You have got to be kidding. They better sign Vill... and find a center or Lamar is going to get killed. Will they trade back into the second round? I am bitterly disappointed with this pick. Oweh is a project-here we go again. Can someone please talk me off the ledge.
    Nah, just jump. Some of you are so tedious and boring with this stuff you'd be doing everyone a proper.