Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 53
  1. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    9,821

    Re: Working under Socialism

    Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Also UBI didn't work in Finland but it'll work in the United States with an open borders. Suuurrree.
    Limit it to citizens and the border becomes irrelevant. Especially if you add something like "if you enter the country illegally over the age of 18, you are ineligible for citizenship."

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ortizer; 04-30-2021 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Missing quotation mark





  2. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bridgeville,DE
    Posts
    12,438

    Re: Working under Socialism

    I donít get why border security is such a Boogieman in the US?

    Name me one other , productive county that just takes in anyone? Most of Europe has limits on immigration, Canada , Australia. I mean what the hell? Why do we want all these extra people here?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  3. #27

    Re: Working under Socialism

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    I donít get why border security is such a Boogieman in the US?

    Name me one other , productive county that just takes in anyone? Most of Europe has limits on immigration, Canada , Australia. I mean what the hell? Why do we want all these extra people here?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Votes





  4. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bridgeville,DE
    Posts
    12,438

    Re: Working under Socialism

    Quote Originally Posted by BuryRaven View Post
    Votes
    Horseshit. Enforce the voting laws in the Constitution and be done with this dumb shit. Hang a big sign ....Sorry , Weíre Closed!


    I know youíre right. Doesnít make it right or ok.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  5. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    19,841
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Working under Socialism

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Horseshit. Enforce the voting laws in the Constitution and be done with this dumb shit. Hang a big sign ....Sorry , We’re Closed!


    I know you’re right. Doesn’t make it right or ok.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wait a minute. Are you suggesting voting laws aren't enforced?!
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





  6. #30

    Re: Working under Socialism

    Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Limit it to citizens and the border becomes irrelevant. Especially if you add something like "if you enter the country illegally over the age of 18, you are ineligible for citizenship."

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    UBI doesnít work with open or closed borders. Its a stupid policy.





  7. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bridgeville,DE
    Posts
    12,438

    Re: Working under Socialism

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Wait a minute. Are you suggesting voting laws aren't enforced?!
    When have I ever suggested that they were?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  8. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    19,841
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Working under Socialism

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    When have I ever suggested that they were?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't know.. maybe most of post 2020 election?
    "Don't let your happiness depend on something you may lose." - C.S. Lewis





  9. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bridgeville,DE
    Posts
    12,438

    Re: Working under Socialism

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I don't know.. maybe most of post 2020 election?
    Nope. Never said the election wasnít bullshit. Never once said there is Always Fraud.

    My issue was ...Proof of widespread cheating by anyone. And 6 months later none has been proven. No court in the country has found anyone guilty.

    So ...either the 2020 election is the Biggest Conspiracy in US history or ...it just wasnít anymore corrupt than any other.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  10. #34

    Re: Working under Socialism

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Nope. Never said the election wasnít bullshit. Never once said there is Always Fraud.

    My issue was ...Proof of widespread cheating by anyone. And 6 months later none has been proven. No court in the country has found anyone guilty.

    So ...either the 2020 election is the Biggest Conspiracy in US history or ...it just wasnít anymore corrupt than any other.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So in a post defending that your stance on the 2020 election, you basically prove his point. The sad thing is you donít even see it.





  11. #35

    Re: Working under Socialism

    Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Nope. Never said the election wasn’t bullshit. Never once said there is Always Fraud.

    My issue was ...Proof of widespread cheating by anyone. And 6 months later none has been proven. No court in the country has found anyone guilty.

    So ...either the 2020 election is the Biggest Conspiracy in US history or ...it just wasn’t anymore corrupt than any other.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I guess you still think Trump is a Russian spy





  12. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Bridgeville,DE
    Posts
    12,438

    Re: Working under Socialism

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I guess you still think Trump is a Russian spy
    Nope. Never was part of that bullshit.

    Trump was the lesser of two evils when he was ďelectedĒ in 2016. For everyone who didnít know or want Trump there were way more that didnít want Killery. Period.

    Was Trump cheated in the 2020? Maybe? I say prove it. And like I said ..not one , Trump justice , Judge , or court has found anyone guilty of anything.

    So like I said :::either 2020 is the Biggest Conspiracy ever ..or The people were tired of the Megalomaniacs antics and he lost.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site