Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Train kids early to depend on government to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    At what point do we require people to be responsible for their actions and have them deal with the consequences of their choices?

Buying food, or giving them "job training" isn't the answer. They already had access to a free public education and that didn't help.
    Idk. How many school districts are they actually getting an education in?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    This is union mentality. The concept that everyone is the same.

I bet we have less than 1% of working age population that is physically or mentally unable to work to support themselves.

In reality, we have trained/conditioned about 40% of the population that they are not responsible for anything. Depend on the gov to feed them. House them. Gov will tell you how to live. Who to vote for. What news to watch. What to eat. The gov will tell you it isn’t safe to bbq or be in groups.

Imagine how many mind numb robots out there, that will only do what the gov says. Now imagine the life they live.

The dem party has essentially established a large group of modern day slaves. And your mentality is to encourage this. Tell people they can’t do this on their own.

Dam, I hope this is all just an act for you. If you are teaching your kids to depend on others to do everything for them, they will miss out on so many opportunities
    Not sure how suggesting the gov provide training instead of money to get people employed and off government assistance is advocating for them to depend on the government for everything. Perhaps I missed something?

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Idk. How many school districts are they actually getting an education in?

The opportunity for an education Is there. It they aren’t taking advantage of it, its because of the family

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    The opportunity for an education Is there. It they aren’t taking advantage of it, its because of the family
    This. This. This.

You want to fix this country Make Dads Great Again

This. This. This.

For the record there are plenty of 2 parent families that receive some kind of Gov aid. I’ve seen plenty of Latino families here on the shore shop at Wal Mart with and EBT card. Latinos may be more family oriented that Us white peoples.

Poor doesn’t have a race/color nor family make up. You’re picking a very narrow view to judge the whole country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    For the record there are plenty of 2 parent families that receive some kind of Gov aid. I’ve seen plenty of Latino families here on the shore shop at Wal Mart with and EBT card. Latinos may be more family oriented that Us white peoples.

Poor doesn’t have a race/color nor family make up. You’re picking a very narrow view to judge the whole country.

This you?

Agreed. But ...some single parent and two parent families do legit need some help. Job training would go along way. But ....why offer free job training when it’s easier to control someone with $$$.

And? At what point did I say $345 was the answer? In fact I agreed it’s way too much. So what’s your point?

I know you don’t believe there are legit families that struggle week to week. Families that actually mom and maybe ( if there is one) dad work but have shit ass jobs because they don’t have a decent education. Maybe their not very talented? But they try , they actually work but don’t
    Make enough to survive. These people deserve some help. Especially if they have children. That’s why I suggested job training. As opposed to a hand out.

This is irrelevant to the original point made. The opportunity for education is there. If they are not taking advantage of it, it is because of the families

This you?
    Yes. I said single ( and there are a lot ) but I didn’t lump all the families in one bucket that job training and EBT help out.

This you?
    You made it sound like the only people on welfare are single moms. That’s just not true.

You made it sound like the only people on welfare are single moms. That’s just not true.

So where in this thread did he do that???

North of 70% of all welfare is distributed to single parent households. This is a stat we learn in like econ 300.

It's a valid generalization.

This. This. This.

But male Patriarchy something or other..... My talking point says to get irrational, crazy and rude now... and something about a pussy hat.