Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Train kids early to depend on government to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    You made it sound like the only people on welfare are single moms. That’s just not true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    No. That's how you took it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BuryRaven View Post
    North of 70% of all welfare is distributed to single parent households. This is a stat we learn in like econ 300.

It's a valid generalization.
    This and

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    But male Patriarchy something or other..... My talking point says to get irrational, crazy and rude now... and something about a pussy hat.
    This, is my point.

Fair enough on the 70%. But ...if you’d spent much time around an area where a lot of these 70% are ...you’d know it’s all an elaborate ruse. It’s Bullshit. Dad is there ..often living with them in the free /reduced house. He’s eating the free food and he’s more often than not collecting Unemployment as income. Total rip off. Some of those 70% have multiplied kids because ...Kids = more money! These are real life facts.

So while I wholeheartedly agree paying $350 MORE to kids each week/month is absurd ...it’s not the same as “providing” job training. Provide daycare. They already get health care so that’s that’s.

My point is ...I’m very much against Welfare. It’s a scam. And the people on it are smarter than the ones paying it.

If you “qualify “ for EBT and other free monies ...you should have to take a training class. Learn a skill. Get your GED. Take some of that free money and put it to use. Offer these people free daycare if they get a decent job. It’s better than paying them for nothing.

Some families legit do need help. Look at now. With Covid if you were a bartender ..you’re out a job. What if i you a don’t have a Ged? Weren’t very good at school? You’re stuck on Welfare.

Now if we train you ..you can contribute again.

Fair enough on the 70%. But ...if you’d spent much time around an area where a lot of these 70% are ...you’d know it’s all an elaborate ruse. It’s Bullshit. Dad is there ..often living with them in the free /reduced house. He’s eating the free food and he’s more often than not collecting Unemployment as income. Total rip off. Some of those 70% have multiplied kids because ...Kids = more money! These are real life facts.

So while I wholeheartedly agree paying $350 MORE to kids each week/month is absurd ...it’s not the same as “providing” job training. Provide daycare. They already get health care so that’s that’s.

My point is ...I’m very much against Welfare. It’s a scam. And the people on it are smarter than the ones paying it.

If you “qualify “ for EBT and other free monies ...you should have to take a training class. Learn a skill. Get your GED. Take some of that free money and put it to use. Offer these people free daycare if they get a decent job. It’s better than paying them for nothing.

Some families legit do need help. Look at now. With Covid if you were a bartender ..you’re out a job. What if i you a don’t have a Ged? Weren’t very good at school? You’re stuck on Welfare.

Hmmm. So now, you are telling us that you have some secret inside info.

It just seems like you constantly pick the wrong side of the argument, get shown how your view is wrong, and then you dig in deeper.

Just to clarify.

The opportunities are there
    The money is there.
    The training is there
    The school is there.

Then gov steps in and gives incentives to fail. And the more you fail, the more incentives you get

And now gov is offering more money. And you have picked the side of the argument to say this time, it will work.

Sure

Joe Biden voice: You know Lax I'm out here to create equity and we're gonna do it thru good union jobs. We're gonna create daycare jobs so we can train your kids early....bbzzzztt.. I mean help the single moms out. We're gonna create job training jobs and all this Lax will be paid by the richest 1% (wink wink). They might be useless jobs that don't make money like Amtrak but hey they're jobs. We have to give these people a leg up. A hand up. Sniff the hair....bbzzztt... well you know what I mean. The thing. I can't take no more questions or I will be in trouble. Also Kamala promised I would get a belly rub if I was a good boy. *camera mysteriously goes off*

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Joe Biden voice: You know Lax I'm out here to create equity and we're gonna do it thru good union jobs. We're gonna create daycare jobs so we can train your kids early....bbzzzztt.. I mean help the single moms out. We're gonna create job training jobs and all this Lax will be paid by the richest 1% (wink wink). They might be useless jobs that don't make money like Amtrak but hey they're jobs. We have to give these people a leg up. A hand up. Sniff the hair....bbzzztt... well you know what I mean. The thing. I can't take no more questions or I will be in trouble. Also Kamala promised I would get a belly rub if I was a good boy. *camera mysteriously goes off*
    I especially like the “belly rub part “.

Well done Sir. Well Done.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post

The opportunities are there
    The money is there.
    The training is there
    The school is there.

Sure
    Yep. All these things are already in place. And clearly not working. So the answer by the big govt types is spend even more money on more programs, works for them because a portion of people will vote for freebies, and they get more power doling them out

I have 3 high school boys who eat insane quantities of food. And good quality food, not junk. Plus my wife and I. I don't come close to $350/week on groceries for all 5 of us.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    I have 3 high school boys who eat insane quantities of food. And good quality food, not junk. Plus my wife and I. I don't come close to $350/week on groceries for all 5 of us.

I guess kids nowadays prefer Caviar over Lunchables.

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post

We are a family of 4 with 2 teens. We shop at whole foods and giant. We rarely go out to eat. So groceries is 90% of our food in take. We spend about 250/wk total for the 4 of us. Gov thinks a family of 4 needs $1400/week. So $5600/month for food for a family if 4

Just think about the absurdity of this. $350/week per person. $50/day. Per person. For groceries.

Sure, let’s spend another 1.8 trillion. Makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    The opportunity for an education Is there. It they aren’t taking advantage of it, its because of the family
    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    This. This. This.

You want to fix this country Make Dads Great Again
    I mean this part of it, but the school staff matters too. Let's just say I'm present, but I still moved out of the Meade cluster before my kids would have to go to MacArthur Middle.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BuryRaven View Post
    North of 70% of all welfare is distributed to single parent households. This is a stat we learn in like econ 300.

It's a valid generalization.
    That's what I get for only going up to intermediate micro

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk