Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Stocks and Investing

I don't understand doge coin. Even as a cryptocurrency, it doesn't have much of, if any utility that would make it valuable.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Value
    What value, beyond the confidence of people, does the dollar have over Doge coin?

If the confidence begins to erode it could easily turn into a landslide.

Biden just screwed the vaccine stocks with this IP bullshit....probably cost me 50 grand + in losses from my profits.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    Biden just screwed the vaccine stocks with this IP bullshit....probably cost me 50 grand + in losses from my profits.
    Good.

I mean u weren't expecting sympathy were u?

I sold my BNTX a while ago. Took my little profit and ran. That was back at 130

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Good.

I mean u weren't expecting sympathy were u?
    So you take pleasure in another person's losses = sick fuck GFY

I sold my BNTX a while ago. Took my little profit and ran. That was back at 130
    I have massive calls on BNTX as well as MRNA. I'm still up over 50k but this news likely cost me a few hundred grand on call potential as well as the 50k plus decrease. You were right to take your profit. I still believe BNTX will recover shortly after ER next week because Germany does not have to listen to US IP requests. No legal precedent whatsoever. That fucking annoucement happened one day before MRNA ER...tomorrow will be interesting because MRNA will likely blow away estimates and be debt free with billions in cash. Calls are cheap as hell right now.

8. Re: Stocks and Investing

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Where you at? Yeah, I think the bargains are long gone. I have a feeling though in 2 years when people are back at work and pressure is on to show up twice a week there may be some correction. I think beach and lake property is going to stay high but the general mountain stuff, which there is so much more of i doubt it.
    I'm south and west of Asheville. I have to respectfully disagree w/you, though. Those folks I mentioned in my last post had a great place on the beach in Charleston, SC., sold it to buy here for their Air-BNB. The whole short term rental thing is exploding. They are way over-paying, too. They had me look at the place and I recommended they not buy it, especially for that price. They bought it anyway. Yes, as always, it will cool off a bit, but there is no sign of that anytime in the near future. All of these bubbles eventually do burst. Yes, it is now too late to jump in w/most things, that I do agree with. What's the ol' song...."when fools rush in" (?)

"Though I see the danger there
    If there's a chance for me
    Then I don't care" - Elvis

I have massive calls on BNTX as well as MRNA. I'm still up over 50k but this news likely cost me a few hundred grand on call potential as well as the 50k plus decrease. You were right to take your profit. I still believe BNTX will recover shortly after ER next week because Germany does not have to listen to US IP requests. No legal precedent whatsoever. That fucking annoucement happened one day before MRNA ER...tomorrow will be interesting because MRNA will likely blow away estimates and be debt free with billions in cash. Calls are cheap as hell right now.
    You are still up much higher than me taking profit at 130. Don’t get caught up in the “what if’s”. That is letting emotion enter the picture. Just look at the profits or loss. In that view, where did you buy, and how much are you up. The rest is just “could of, or would of”

10. Re: Stocks and Investing

You are still up much higher than me taking profit at 130. Don’t get caught up in the “what if’s”. That is letting emotion enter the picture. Just look at the profits or loss. In that view, where did you buy, and how much are you up. The rest is just “could of, or would of”
    Surely (no, I didn't just call you Shirley....) you aren't saying just look at the profit and loss when choosing to buy, hold or sell a stock.

So you take pleasure in another person's losses = sick fuck GFY
    Fall down on your back and kick and scream like a bitch and take zero responsibility for voting the guy that fucked you why don't you.

Typical lefty.

I hope you get fucked by Biden worse, longer and harder than anyone and have to eat Ramen noodles in a cold box in your retirement. I also hope you and all the dumbasses like you that voted in these demented lunatics haven't fucked the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I'm south and west of Asheville. I have to respectfully disagree w/you, though. Those folks I mentioned in my last post had a great place on the beach in Charleston, SC., sold it to buy here for their Air-BNB. The whole short term rental thing is exploding. They are way over-paying, too. They had me look at the place and I recommended they not buy it, especially for that price. They bought it anyway. Yes, as always, it will cool off a bit, but there is no sign of that anytime in the near future. All of these bubbles eventually do burst. Yes, it is now too late to jump in w/most things, that I do agree with. What's the ol' song...."when fools rush in" (?)

"Though I see the danger there
    If there's a chance for me
    Then I don't care" - Elvis
    I'm guessing they did well on the place they sold, perhaps extracting the value they overpaid on the new property but sounds to me like your saying the new property was not worth it and is not as nice. I'm just glad we are in. I worked at our condo a lot this past winter, even when there was no water, or fridge, or kitchen or furniture renovating it. It was like camping but with heat. It was kind of gross before but it's mint now with new kitchen and floors and fresh paint, doors, washer dryer hookup, windows etc.. I was down this weekend powerwashing, sanding painting porch and it's just so much nicer like a different place. I really enjoyed working remote and doing the renovation roughing it like that and it pisses me off that the market is so over-inflated now by skill-less over extended morons that it's probably hard to find a good value.