Page 1 of 29 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 341
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20,309
    Blog Entries
    1

    George Floyd Trial

    Anyone following it? I am from a distance.

    So far I'm aware the prosecution isn't going to use the autopsy results the family paid for. The state autopsy shows no injuries that led to his death and every juror or potential juror has said they fear for their life.
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" —Dave Chappelle





  2. #2

    Re: George Floyd Trial

    How can you be concerned with this when Harry and Megan are suffering so.





  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20,309
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: George Floyd Trial

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    How can you be concerned with this when Harry and Megan are suffering so.
    I literally have no idea what that's about, and honestly I don't care to. Not one bit.
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" —Dave Chappelle





  4. #4

    Re: George Floyd Trial

    Man, not exactly an ideal time for me to head to LA

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart





  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20,309
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: George Floyd Trial

    Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    Man, not exactly an ideal time for me to head to LA

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Better than Minneapolis
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" —Dave Chappelle





  6. #6

    Re: George Floyd Trial

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I literally have no idea what that's about, and honestly I don't care to. Not one bit.
    You and me both. It has somehow still managed to penetrate my consciousness no matter how few shits I give about it.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 03-10-2021 at 02:42 PM.





  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Where Ravens Fans Roam Free
    Posts
    5,884

    Re: George Floyd Trial

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    How can you be concerned with this when Harry and Megan are suffering so.
    Seriously, I have been overcome with grief ever since that interview. What ever will become of them?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare





  8. #8

    Re: George Floyd Trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Seriously, I have been overcome with grief ever since that interview. What ever will become of them?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My sympathy for Meghan Markle is primarily due to the fact that she is hot and I don't know wtf she is doing with him and married into that family.

    HELLO!!! EVER WATCH "THE CROWN" MEGHAN!!!!

    She can cry on my shoulder only if I get to smell her hair while she's doing so.





  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    13,159

    Re: George Floyd Trial

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    My sympathy for Meghan Markle is primarily due to the fact that she is hot and I don't know wtf she is doing with him and married into that family.

    HELLO!!! EVER WATCH "THE CROWN" MEGHAN!!!!

    She can cry on my shoulder only if I get to smell her hair while she's doing so.
    OK now I'm curious.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh





  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    56,695
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: George Floyd Trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    OK now I'm curious.
    She'd get it man. Trust that.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.





  11. #11

    Re: George Floyd Trial

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    OK now I'm curious.
    She's a little skinnier than I'm used to but I think she's very pretty.





  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Blue crab country
    Posts
    783

    Re: George Floyd Trial

    Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    My sympathy for Meghan Markle is primarily due to the fact that she is hot and I don't know wtf she is doing with him and married into that family.

    HELLO!!! EVER WATCH "THE CROWN" MEGHAN!!!!

    She can cry on my shoulder only if I get to smell her hair while she's doing so.
    All right Joe.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site