Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

This could get interesting

The U.S. Supreme Court will soon consider whether Americans can be legally prohibited from carrying a firearm in public under the Second Amendment

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisond...h=1f8ae7cb3a9e

Re: This could get interesting

I would love to know what probable cause is in NY.

Blog Entries

Out of curiosity - would you be ok with the SC saying that New York is in violation of the 2nd Amendment, but that also came with stricter guidelines down the road for having/maintaining concealed carry?

IE - like your vehicle - you need to go to the gun range "X" number of times per year, pass an annual ownership test, and other things like that?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Out of curiosity - would you be ok with the SC saying that New York is in violation of the 2nd Amendment, but that also came with stricter guidelines down the road for having/maintaining concealed carry?

IE - like your vehicle - you need to go to the gun range "X" number of times per year, pass an annual ownership test, and other things like that?
    I think this is what it will come down to. Until the left can abolish the constitution or stack the SC with so many judges that it is irrelevant. The left will just start adding licenses and fees to gun owners. Ever gun will need to have an annual checkup. $50. Ever owner will have to take a safety course each year $350. Homes with guns will need to have inspections once a year $300
    Etc. the left could nickel and dime gun owners for thousands every year

Blog Entries

Then I would just open carry

Gotta pass first and then it always can be rescinded but I can see them taxing ammo, more liscensing and conditions met and they'll put a contract tracer on your barrel and if its not working 1000.00 fine each day but free replacement.
    If your question is would I be ok. No!!

Just make every state Open carry. Period. Concealed carry is kinda ...eh anyway. Carry that piece out for everyone to see. Violent crime would plummet.

Make every state like Joe’s home state. Open carry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

If that happens, maybe I should open up my own gun range. It would be a goldmine, like Obama Care. Buy it or you will be levied a fine. Go to the range or lose your gun and/or pay a fine

9. Re: This could get interesting

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    If that happens, maybe I should open up my own gun range. It would be a goldmine, like Obama Care. Buy it or you will be levied a fine. Go to the range or lose your gun and/or pay a fine
    Make it an indoor one. They rake in the ca$h around here.

10. Re: This could get interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Just make every state Open carry. Period. Concealed carry is kinda ...eh anyway. Carry that piece out for everyone to see. Violent crime would plummet.

And the buzzards will be a feastin'. They'll be so fat they won't be able to get off the ground.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post

"We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Make it an indoor one. They rake in the ca$h around here.
    Outdoor is so much better. I love the range I go to, kinda closer to you than me maybe. Rockingham/Ellerbe