Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

"My Guys" 2021 NFL Draft

Who are you pounding your fist on the table for? You get 10 offensive, 10 defensive, and 1 QB pick. No restrictions beyond that but I would say lets avoid the obvious like Lawrence, Pitts, Chase, Devonta, ect.

QB: Justin Fields

Offense:

1. Elijah Moore WR
    2. Teven Jenkins OL
    3. Alijah Vera-Tucker OL
    4. Creed Humphrey OL
    5. Rashod Bateman WR
    6. Dillon Radunz OL
    7. Dyami Brown WR
    8. Amari Rodgers WR
    9. Quinn Meinerz OL
    10. Najee Harris RB

Defense:

1. Jaycee Horn CB
    2. Jaelan Phillips EDGE
    3. Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah LB
    4. Kwity Paye EDGE
    5. Andre Cisco S
    6. Alim McNeil DL
    7. Damar Hamlin S
    8. Benjamin St. Juste CB
    9. Payton Turner EDGE
    10. Jabril Cox LB

Blog Entries

Re: "My Guys" 2021 NFL Draft

Good thread, idea have to think on this one.

I'm curious why Justin Fields @ QB doesn't go against this: lets avoid the obvious like Lawrence, Pitts, Chase, Devonta, etc.?
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post

I'm curious why Justin Fields @ QB doesn't go against this: lets avoid the obvious like Lawrence, Pitts, Chase, Devonta, etc.?
    Justin Fields SHOULD be part of that (imo he’s much closer to Lawrence than Wilson is to him) but he’s not. Today’s TDN mock had him going 15th to the Patriots (fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck off) for example. Charlie Casserly has him in the late 20s. It’s insane.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Justin Fields SHOULD be part of that (imo he’s much closer to Lawrence than Wilson is to him) but he’s not. Today’s TDN mock had him going 15th to the Patriots (fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck off) for example. Charlie Casserly has him in the late 20s. It’s insane.
    Yep.

Casserly is goofy....the negative talk about Fields is funny....it smells clearly to me like teams that want him are trying to sour the owner/fanbase of the teams picking before in hopes that he falls.

The consensus mock still has him @ 3 overall.
    I should have bet Field @ 3 earlier when it was better odds now its +105 or +160 (better then Mac Jones)
    Vegas isn't buying it.
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

I’m kind of exhausted from all the speculation and hype, I’m just ready for the draft honestly, so I’m not gonna put like 20 players like the OP asked for. I’m gonna give my one guy. Hunter Long. I love Hunter Long, he’s way better than people say. The big knock on him is that he’s not a great blocker, but from what I’ve seen I disagree with that assessment, I think it’s actually a real strength of his. Seems like he’s projected somewhere in R3 for most places I’ve looked at. I don’t know if that’s true or not, but in R3, Long is a steal imo. I’d love the Ravens to have another talented TE on the roster, and I’m really high on Long.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    ]b]I’m kind of exhausted from all the speculation and hype, I’m just ready for the draft honestly, so I’m not gonna put like 20 players like the OP asked for.[/b] I’m gonna give my one guy. Hunter Long. I love Hunter Long, he’s way better than people say. The big knock on him is that he’s not a great blocker, but from what I’ve seen I disagree with that assessment, I think it’s actually a real strength of his. Seems like he’s projected somewhere in R3 for most places I’ve looked at. I don’t know if that’s true or not, but in R3, Long is a steal imo. I’d love the Ravens to have another talented TE on the roster, and I’m really high on Long.
    Shrubbsy, I agree! 20 plus 1 QB strains my mind. So, I will give a few that come to mind :

Offense : Teven Jenkins (OT), Creed Humphrey (C), Amon-Ra St. Brown (WR), and Tony Poljian (TE).

Defense : Zavin Collins (OLB), Azeez Ojulari (EDGE), Richie Grant (Safety), Ifeatu Melifonwu (CB), and Alim McNeill (DT).

I tried to name a player, at each position, that we could IMO realistically draft. We couldn't draft all of them, but a good portion if EDC has a mind to... Bc

I think im sold on Elijah Moore as well. I don't care how short he is.. dudes tough as nails and plays like it. That's playing like a Raven.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Fields with Kyle Shanahan is winning rookie of the year IMO.

"My Guys" 2021 NFL Draft

Ditto with the exhaustion . . . from my crib sheet list of some lesser-mentioned prospects ...

OL: Spencer Brown
    WR: Fehoko, Powell, A Watkins
    S: Cisco, Uphoff, Forrest
    CB: Tre Brown, Shakur Brown, A Thomas
    DL: Naquan Jones
    Edge: Jordan Smith, Pat Johnson, Cam Sample
    Last edited by ravensromp; 04-27-2021 at 05:46 AM.

Not necessarily lesser talked about guys, but just guys I think will be great value in the range they go:

OL: Alex Leatherwood, Walker Little, Josh Myers
    WR: Kadarius Toney, Nico Collins, Josh Imatorbhebhe
    RB: Kenneth Gainwell, Javian Hawkins

Edge: Azeez Ojulari, Shaka Toney, Quincy Roche
    IDL: Milton Williams, Jay Tufele, Alim McNeill
    DB: Ar’darius Washington, Shaun Wade, Marco Wilson

Mentioned him in the other thread but Marvin Wilson would feast on our D-line

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post

Because he's been the most overly criticized QB in the entire pre-draft process and apparently isn't even in the 49ers final 2. They have Mac Jones above him. I would say you can use any QB you wish for your pick not named Trevor Lawrence.