Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: 2021 NFL DRAFT Sleepers

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I like Jonathan Adams as well. Awesome high point ability.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Couple of mid-to-late round guys I'd be interested in....

Cornell Powell, WR, Clemson. I think he's probably more of a slot type of WR, but he has some nice ability. He could be a priority UDFA, but I think he'll get drafted.
    Javian Hawkins, RB, Louisville. He's not a big back (5'9" 190lbs), but he's so quick and shifty. Good receiver too.
    Lorenzo Neal Jr, DT, Purdue. The guy is massive (6'3" 330lbs) and I think he'd be an awesome guy to have behind Brandon Williams. He has a nose for forcing fumbles as well.
    Rashad Weaver and Patrick Jones, EDGE, Pitt. Again, I dont know if I'd consider them sleepers, but I like both of them quite a bit.

How yall feel about Kadarius Toney? He is a sleeper for me in the early rounds. I think he models that type of player the ravens need. Quick separation, explosive, good route runner, hard to tackle.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Pressley Harvin, P (yes I said PUNTER) GA Tech

Harvin is a 265 pound Punter...

Harvin, who packs 263 pounds on his 6-foot frame...
    Hmm, kinda like...

a pot belly stove... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I want him. Like Proche with those hands

Harvin is a 265 pound Punter ...
    I have a vision of a bad snap, and then a Tyre-Phillips-esque run for a first down.

The problem with drafting a punter is that you're not going to slip the Ray Guy Award winner through to the PS. That means you either cut Koch or carry two punters all year. I don't see either of those things happening.

I suspect the Ravens will get a heads-up on when Sam decides he's going to hang it up, and they'll take the best P they can that year.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Blog Entries

Probably too small, but...
    Jaelon Darden - WR - UNT - 5' 9" - 175 lbs.

He was prolific @ North Texas (4 years) with 230 receptions for 2,782 (12.1 YPC) and 38 TDs.

Overview from NFL.com :
    " Diminutive wideout with blazing speed who can have an impact on the game both short and deep against most defenses. Darden is short and slight, which will keep him off the board for teams who use hard and firm size standards at every position. He can mash the turbo and get to top speed instantly, which could require defenses to play off or offer safety help if he's on the field. He's not a big fan of working into traffic and lacks the size and strength to make contested catches. Despite his smallish frame, his ability to threaten defenses from all three levels is bound to catch a team's attention on Day 3. "

He's also a punt returner... Bc

Harvin is a 265 pound Punter who won the Ray Guy award and has a great arm for fakes. Someone is going to do some really cool things with this guy
    Harvin was great for Tech. He had a lot more opportunities to punt over the past couple years with the offensive struggles of the team. He has the occasional shank, but I see him having a strong NFL career.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by John Reglarperson View Post
    As I understand it, Malik Willis is not in the draft this year.

Yes, he's a player the Ravens should get, the Ravens should be adding a backup running QB every year, and Willis is one I was looking at, but I'm pretty sure that he's going back to school.

D'Eriq King - Miami - is another one. He's going back to college for his 6th years.

Another one is Desmond Ridder - Cincinnati - also going back to college.

During the college season I was expecting to be mentioning all 3 of those guys, here, over and over, as much as I'm mentioning players like Oweh, Spencer Brown, Drew Himmelman, but they're all going back to college. There really isn't any Lamar Jackson like 4.4 QBs for the Ravens to put in the QB room. Fields is, but he doesn't count.
    Last I checked Malik Willis is coming out this year.

There’s also Jamie Newman great deep ball passer, a good runner but not 1000 yard rusher like Willis. Plus, Willis has a hose.

There also Kellen Mond if he should fall into the later rounds; although I doubt he’ll fall.....or at least he *shouldn’t fall*. Heck, I think Kellen Mond is a better prospect then all but 2 QBs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    Last I checked Malik Willis is coming out this year.

There’s also Jamie Newman great deep ball passer, a good runner but not 1000 yard rusher like Willis. Plus, Willis has a hose.

There also Kellen Mond if he should fall into the later rounds; although I doubt he’ll fall.....or at least he *shouldn’t fall*. Heck, I think Kellen Mond is a better prospect then all but 2 QBs.
    Not a fan of Jamie Newman. His passes looked atrocious at the senior bowl. No zip, lobs, inaccurate, and looked like he couldn’t throw very far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kary Vincent DB from LSU
    Andres Borregales K from Miami FL
    Trevon Grimes WR Florida
    Brevin Jordan TE Miami FL
    I only watch college football around my neck of the woods...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Not a fan of Jamie Newman. His passes looked atrocious at the senior bowl. No zip, lobs, inaccurate, and looked like he couldn’t throw very far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He looked like trash at the Senior Bowl no doubt but he was one of the best deep ball passers in college football.

Also, I meant to ask you about Cornell Powell? Why do see him as more of slot guy?
    He lined up far more outside then inside at Clemson.