Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: 2021 NFL DRAFT Sleepers

I think the two guys out of Tulane (Cameron Sample, Patrick Johnson) are a little under the radar, and Shaka Toney, the other edge from Penn State, could really outplay his draft status. And although he isn't exactly a sleeper, Amon Ra St. Brown (WR, Southern Cal) isn't talked about like a lot of other receivers. I think he will make a good pro.

Blog Entries

Does Davis Mills count as a sleeper?
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

4. Re: 2021 NFL DRAFT Sleepers

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    Last I checked Malik Willis is coming out this year.

There’s also Jamie Newman great deep ball passer, a good runner but not 1000 yard rusher like Willis. Plus, Willis has a hose.

There also Kellen Mond if he should fall into the later rounds; although I doubt he’ll fall.....or at least he *shouldn’t fall*. Heck, I think Kellen Mond is a better prospect then all but 2 QBs.
    Link to that on Willis coming out this year?

I'm seeing otherwise. Liberty football media, in their 2021 Liberty preview thinks that he's coming back.

I'd definitely say yes to the Ravens getting Willis. I'm with you on that, but I'm pretty sure he's playing for Liberty in 2021.

https://www.liberty.edu/news/2021/03...-bowl-victory/

The scrimmage began with redshirt junior quarterback Malik Willis commanding the starting offense while the roster’s other four quarterbacks also rotated into the action.

https://www.liberty.edu/champion/202...r-2021-season/

Quarterback Malik Willis, wearing a black jersey to signify that he should not be tackled, got most of the reps for quarterback.

“I thought Malik was fine,” Coach Hugh Freeze said. “ (I) thought he moved well in the pocket and kept his head and eyes down field which have been an area of concentration for us this spring. (I) thought he played solid.”

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by John Reglarperson View Post
    Link to that on Willis coming out this year?

I'm seeing otherwise. Liberty football media, in their 2021 Liberty preview thinks that he's coming back.

I'd definitely say yes to the Ravens getting Willis. I'm with you on that, but I'm pretty sure he's playing for Liberty in 2021.

https://www.liberty.edu/news/2021/03...-bowl-victory/

The scrimmage began with redshirt junior quarterback Malik Willis commanding the starting offense while the roster’s other four quarterbacks also rotated into the action.

https://www.liberty.edu/champion/202...r-2021-season/

Quarterback Malik Willis, wearing a black jersey to signify that he should not be tackled, got most of the reps for quarterback.

“I thought Malik was fine,” Coach Hugh Freeze said. “ (I) thought he moved well in the pocket and kept his head and eyes down field which have been an area of concentration for us this spring. (I) thought he played solid.”
    No, you’re right.

I was looking nfldraftscout and didn’t realize they had 2022 by his name.

I also definitely saw him mentioned as a draft prospect in a couple other places.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nflmock...pect-rise/amp/

Blog Entries

A well known name, but not spoken about often:

QB - Sam Ehlinger

Tough, tested, productive, has rushing ability and willingness to use it, solid throwing motion, good base, some experience as a rhythm drop back passer
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

Tremble. Guy can block. He can run. He's raw but he's a guy if you can develop and get him to put it together he can really be one of the better player from the class

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    Tremble.
    Tommy Tremble is a perfect fit for our Offense.

The two players in the draft who are my "favorite" players as to how well they would fill a spot on the team, are Tommy Tremble & Alim McNeill.

I don't know if we'll get either of them, but I'd be thrilled with both. Not sure either qualifies as a "sleeper" (McNeill definitely doesn't), but they're worth talking about more in any case.

Blog Entries

Tremble. Guy can block. He can run. He's raw but he's a guy if you can develop and get him to put it together he can really be one of the better player from the class
    Big time tough guy at TE. I like Tremble as well. Notre Dame didn't use him much as a receiving threat.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: 2021 NFL DRAFT Sleeper

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Believe this was the title and thumbnail of James Proche’s highlight tape last year lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    A well known name, but not spoken about often:

QB - Sam Ehlinger

Tough, tested, productive, has rushing ability and willingness to use it, solid throwing motion, good base, some experience as a rhythm drop back passer
    Also, Peyton Ramsey QB -Northwestern/Indiana

Quick release, quick decision maker, light on his feet, some rushing ability and willingness, like Sam has some experience as a rhythm drop back passer and running this style of offense

Blog Entries

Agreed, but he doesn't fit as a sleeper for me. There's been tons of talk about Tremble