Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

2021 NFL DRAFT Sleeper

Who are the players that no one is talking about? Late round guys, undrafted guys possibly or players that people just are not talking about.

Here are some players I saw over the weekend watching bunch of draft videos.

OT Tommy Doyle Miami OH. (Guy is massive). cannot help but love the size and ability he has.
    C Drew Dalman Stanford (I have seen his name popping up in a lot of mock drafts lately. )
    TE/P Zach Davidson Central Missouri. (So far my favorite sleeper. Kid is an Athletic freak and he is apparently a pretty good punter ). He would fill a need on both punter and TE and probably special teams. I think he was averaging 22 yards per reception on his stats.

TE Briley Moore Kansas State
    TE Jack Stoll Nebraska

RB Jake Funk Maryland. Not a position of need but I really like his game. He was never used at MD much but his stats are good for the small sample size. Watch some of his highlight reels he just has some nice moves laterally. He looks better catching than his stats also show. Would love to see him here as undrafted free agent. Look at his average yards per carry in 2019 it was 10.8 and in 2020 it was 8.2.

WR Blake Proehl East Carolina. (Possibly my favorite WR undrafted most likely prospect) good size, nice route running and incredible hands.

WR Kawaan Baker South Alabama
    WR Tristen Wallace Praire View A&M. (Could not find any highlight videos on him but saw his name in one of the videos I Watched).

Edge Darius Hodge Marshall.

2. Re: 2021 NFL DRAFT Sleepers

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    [SNIP]

WR Blake Proehl East Carolina. (Possibly my favorite WR undrafted most likely prospect) good size, nice route running and incredible hands.

[/SNIP]
    Any relation to Ricky Proehl? In that case, we simply HAVE to draft him. ;)

Re: 2021 NFL DRAFT Sleepers

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    Yes he is his son.

This year there is a bunch of players who are in the draft who's fathers were big name players.

Go watch some videos on him. The kid is impressive

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    Yes, as ravensfan7716 wrote in the previous post.

" Ricky Proehl and his wife, Kelly, live in Greensboro, North Carolina. The couple have three children: one daughter named Alex, and two sons named Austin and Blake. Austin played wide receiver at the University of North Carolina. He was selected in the 2018 NFL Draft by the Buffalo Bills as the 255th overall pick, and is currently playing for the Seattle Dragons of the XFL. Blake plays wide receiver for East Carolina University. "

Better alert RavensWinTitle. He would be pumped... Bc

Blog Entries

Malik Willis QB Liberty
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

WR TJ Vasher.

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    Malik Willis QB Liberty
    "Those corners...and those safeties are going to be one-on-one... and we got to make them pay for it," Harbs

"I think he’d be[Lamar] the greatest player in the history of the game,” Young said

9. Re: 2021 NFL DRAFT Sleepers

Quote Originally Posted by edromeo View Post
    Malik Willis QB Liberty
    As I understand it, Malik Willis is not in the draft this year.

Yes, he's a player the Ravens should get, the Ravens should be adding a backup running QB every year, and Willis is one I was looking at, but I'm pretty sure that he's going back to school.

D'Eriq King - Miami - is another one. He's going back to college for his 6th years.

Another one is Desmond Ridder - Cincinnati - also going back to college.

During the college season I was expecting to be mentioning all 3 of those guys, here, over and over, as much as I'm mentioning players like Oweh, Spencer Brown, Drew Himmelman, but they're all going back to college. There really isn't any Lamar Jackson like 4.4 QBs for the Ravens to put in the QB room. Fields is, but he doesn't count.

Blog Entries

Pressley Harvin, P (yes I said PUNTER) GA Tech

Harvin is a 265 pound Punter who won the Ray Guy award and has a great arm for fakes. Someone is going to do some really cool things with this guy

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/punter-...163054142.html

ARNIE STAPLETON
    Sun, April 18, 2021, 12:30 PM
    It wasn't just Pressley Harvin III's powerful right leg that NFL scouts wanted to see at Georgia Tech's pro day.

They had to get a look at this plump punter's robust right arm, too.

“I had a feeling it was going to come up,” said Harvin, the 2020 Ray Guy Award winner as the top punter in college football. “That's another attribute I can bring to the table.”

Harvin, who packs 263 pounds on his 6-foot frame, set school and ACC single-season records last year with a 48-yard net punting average. He can throw the football just as far and as accurately as he can punt it.

His 43-yard dime to Nathan Cottrell on a fake punt helped the Yellow Jackets beat Miami in 2019. He heaved the pass from his 48 and Cottrell caught it in stride at the Hurricanes 9 before tumbling into the end zone.

“I've always been humble with it because I've never been a cocky guy,” Harvin said. "But just being able to be versatile at punter is a thing that a lot of teams don't have, and I'm thankful to be able to do it here at Georgia Tech these last four years.

“And you know, one of my favorite moments was throwing that touchdown against Miami. That's one of the remarkable things that I can do instead of the ball just hitting my foot, and I try to help the team out in any type of way I can.”

Yellow Jackets coach Geoff Collins said Harvin's versatility made both his offense and defense more potent.

“The biggest thing is he can just flip the field,” Collins said. “And there's the threat of a fake every single time we go to a special teams play. That's another dimension that Pressley was able to bring us.”

Harvin can relate to Denver Broncos kicker Brandon McManus, who despises being called a kicker because he figures he's really just a superb athlete who happens to be great at putting footballs through goal posts.

In Harvin's case, he doesn't want to be pigeonholed as a prototypical punter.

“We have this thing called, ‘punters are people, too,’” Harvin said. "And it's more than just being a punter because I can contribute to the team on more than just fourth down. Whether it's on the field or off. And you have to still be athletic to do it at this level as well as the NFL level.

“You know, I would like to put myself on a depth chart at an ‘ATH’ instead, for sure,” Harvin added, using the nomenclature for all-round ‘athlete.’

anyone local?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    WR TJ Vasher.
    ehh
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.