Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 108
  1. #13

    Re: Cuomo calls for white kids to be shot. Waters tells rioters to step it up

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Again you show your lack of reading comprehension. He said that people won't think this is a problem until white kids start getting shot - which is far different from advocating they be shot. See the difference?
    I agree you can't say for sure I mean for all we know he may believe this message is helpful. In my opinion though it's irresponsible and not exactly "far different" from advocating they be shot in today's environment.





  2. #14

    Re: Cuomo calls for white kids to be shot. Waters tells rioters to step it up

    Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    I agree you can't say for sure I mean for all we know he may believe this message is helpful. In my opinion though it's irresponsible and not exactly "far different" from advocating they be shot in today's environment.
    I can 99% sure say that if trump said that about blacks, he would have been impeached, jailed, and probably have his execution date already set





  3. #15

    Re: Cuomo calls for white kids to be shot. Waters tells rioters to step it up

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I agree. All the clowns that called Trump a dictator and nazi. Really had no clue. And now we have Biden, the closest example to a dictator in the history of this country. And not a peep.

    Makes you wonder if those that cried wolf are really ignorant, or corrupt.
    People “claim” they were against the manner in which carried about his job, in relation to EO’s etc but really, they just hated the man. I for into many arguments with family members complaining that Trump “didn’t have the power” to do what he was trying to “cram through”, despite having no issue with the crap Tom Wolf put us through here in PA, despite our courts finding that he had no grounds to enforce any of his draconian mask policies.

    The ends justify the means for most, if not all.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  4. #16

    Re: Cuomo calls for white kids to be shot. Waters tells rioters to step it up

    Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    No, I never wonder why. I do however wonder why there are many people that keep falling for it. Just like the few blowhards that were in here every single day bashing Trump and then when Biden gets in, you don't hear a peep out of them, even though that administration has been a total catastrophe from day one and they know it. Those kind of people are a large part of the problem. Bunch of dumbfucks, if you ask me. Where are they now?
    I'm disappointed as well that there's nobody on the hill to talk with. The only one I've seen said he was happy we have a leader who is not all in it for himself (something like that) and then made sure to emphasize he won't be back to read the replies or discuss further. Name calling probably doesn't help. But nobody will admit to voting Biden.





  5. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    12,640

    Re: Cuomo calls for white kids to be shot. Waters tells rioters to step it up

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    It’s so nice to see liberal comprehension. These are the same people that would tell us what racist things trump meant to say, even though he never said them. And now, they can connect the dots.

    Nah, your right reel, cuomo didn’t intend to imply more white kids need to be shot to solve the issues. He really meant if we just pretend , it will happen

    Glad you are here to help us dumb immigrants how to understand your language
    Nuances tend to be lost on Russian immigrants.





  6. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    9,821

    Re: Cuomo calls for white kids to be shot. Waters tells rioters to step it up

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Where are the gate America crowd that supports this? Let’s hear your support
    Maybe that was the issue with getting Democrats behind the wall. Just had to pitch it as a gated community.

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ortizer; 04-20-2021 at 04:15 PM.





  7. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Pasadena, MD
    Posts
    9,821

    Re: Cuomo calls for white kids to be shot. Waters tells rioters to step it up

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    People “claim” they were against the manner in which carried about his job, in relation to EO’s etc but really, they just hated the man. I for into many arguments with family members complaining that Trump “didn’t have the power” to do what he was trying to “cram through”, despite having no issue with the crap Tom Wolf put us through here in PA, despite our courts finding that he had no grounds to enforce any of his draconian mask policies.

    The ends justify the means for most, if not all.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tbf, the sheer amount of eos from his predecessor was also bs.

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk





  8. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    56,629
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Cuomo calls for white kids to be shot. Waters tells rioters to step it up

    Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Tbf, the sheer amount of eos from his predecessor was also bs.

    Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    I can’t recall...what was the number of EO’s from Trump within the first few months of his admin compared to Biden?

    Seems like Biden is basically saying fuck Congress, I’m ramming this shit through myself.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.





  9. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Cockeysville, MD
    Posts
    12,640

    Re: Cuomo calls for white kids to be shot. Waters tells rioters to step it up

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I can’t recall...what was the number of EO’s from Trump within the first few months of his admin compared to Biden?

    Seems like Biden is basically saying fuck Congress, I’m ramming this shit through myself.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obama had a bunch of EO's himself, IIRC.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh





  10. #22

    Re: Cuomo calls for white kids to be shot. Waters tells rioters to step it up

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Obama had a bunch of EO's himself, IIRC.
    H yeah he did.

    That’s all they do now. The division is so strong, Congress does nothing. There is no such thing as bipartisanship so the president is o. Dictator. Didn’t start with Trump by any stretch. At WORST he is similar to Obama and Biden in that regard.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  11. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    56,629
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Cuomo calls for white kids to be shot. Waters tells rioters to step it up

    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Obama had a bunch of EO's himself, IIRC.
    He def did. W had his fair share as well.

    We've slowly allowed the Presidency to become a law maker in addition to their other duties because Congress sucks so badly they cannot get out of their own way. Even when one party has control of both houses, they still are incapable of achieving much of anything.

    And every 4 years a new administration will come in (or 8yrs, I suppose) and roll back the previous administration's EOs....causing more deadlock and stall in the machinations of our greedy gubberment...
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.





  12. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    56,629
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Cuomo calls for white kids to be shot. Waters tells rioters to step it up

    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    H yeah he did.

    That’s all they do now. The division is so strong, Congress does nothing. There is no such thing as bipartisanship so the president is o. Dictator. Didn’t start with Trump by any stretch. At WORST he is similar to Obama and Biden in that regard.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's been a slow progression.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site