Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Cuomo calls for white kids to be shot. Waters tells rioters to step it up

[QUOTE=Vlad the lad;2083893]Like term said. He took it down. So it’s all cool. Le bron is an icon, he can’t be held accountable[/QUOTE]

Not sure how you got that from my post. Btw, Jordan was better.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Le Bron James just tweeted that the cop is next. Sounds like a violent treat

He was targeting the cop that shot a black kid that was about to stab and kill another black kid. Cops can’t win anymore. I would quit if I were a cop
    Just continues to prove how stupid he is.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Dude would say "you're next" regarding a cop who saved another girls life and will stay silent on China and actual internment camps.

He is embarrassing tbh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BuryRaven View Post
    Dude would say "you're next" regarding a cop who saved another girls life and will stay silent on China and actual internment camps.

He is embarrassing tbh
    https://twitter.com/JesseKellyDC/sta...81089166475266

Tribalism is a powerful tool, sadly.

Le bron was a school drop out?? And now that my kid is in high school, and I see first hand how private schools recruit athletes, I doubt he attended many classes.

He is basically a modern day slave, making lots of rich elite people richer. Saying exactly what he is told to say. Who cares what he says, they sure don’t.

Blog Entries

Well, he's damn near a billionaire so he can't be that stupid.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Le bron was a school drop out?? And now that my kid is in high school, and I see first hand how private schools recruit athletes, I doubt he attended many classes.

He is basically a modern day slave, making lots of rich elite people richer. Saying exactly what he is told to say. Who cares what he says, they sure don’t.
    He's a billionaire so he gets to say what he wants.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Well, he's damn near a billionaire so he can't be that stupid.
    Take away his ability to play basketball. What do you think he'd be worth?

Take away his ability to play basketball. What do you think he'd be worth?
    Well if you ask Lebron he wouldn’t stand a chance to utilize his skills in America because he’s....... can you guess what he’d say?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    Well if you ask Lebron he wouldn’t stand a chance to utilize his skills in America because he’s....... can you guess what he’d say?

Le bron doesnt think blacks are capable of doing anything. He thinks the whiteys are trying to kill them all

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post

Oppressed?