Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Blog Entries

Re: Culex 2021 NFL Mock Draft - Final Revision

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    My honest belief is that ATL should trade down netting a 2022 first round pick. This year is a year too early to draft a QB so they should put themselves in a better place to trade up next year if need be, or else kick the can down the road one more year and stash picks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They could make or break Miami's draft depending on what they do here. And today is a big day.

Quarterback Trey Lance is holding his second Pro Day on Monday in Fargo and one of two potential domino teams in front of Miami, the Atlanta Falcons, will be sending a full house to the event to watch Lance throw the ball around the field. Atlanta, who picks 4th in the 2021 NFL Draft order and is the first team in the queue who isn’t assumed to be taking a quarterback, has Matt Ryan under contract but the team could very easily be in play for a signal caller thanks to a new head coach and a new general manager in the building.
    If the Falcons like what they see in Fargo and end up drafting Lance at No. 4 overall, the Dolphins will be guaranteed to have one of TE Kyle Pitts and WR Ja’Marr Chase available to them at No. 6 overall. Alternatively, Lance could sell another team to trade the farm to Atlanta to make a deal and draft Lance at No. 4 for themselves. The specifics shouldn’t concern Miami, but the more quarterbacks that get drafted in front of the Dolphins, the better.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    They could make or break Miami's draft depending on what they do here. And today is a big day.
    All of what I already said aside, I’d they LOVE Lance and think he could be Josh Allen they should take him, He’s a bit too risky for my liking in their position but I wouldn’t call the move stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My final revision to the final revision for Baltimore is both Jayson Oweh and Kwity Paye!

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    My final revision to the final revision for Baltimore is both Jayson Oweh and Kwity Paye!
    Can we not? I'm tired of having to try and like Michigan players.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk