Why is this not getting covered the same?

Maybe it's my imagination but why are we not seeing the narrative of anti-asian hate with pics of the perp in this case, Yasmine Beasley?

https://eurweb.com/2021/04/16/black-...ght-was-asian/

I think it's kind of evil to only amplify and pump up racial sentiment when the perpetrator is a particular race.

The act is pure evil no matter who is committing it but why are we doing this? It's not right.

I'm not doing this to take a broadside at any group of people, except the media perhaps. Bad people come in all colors of the rainbow.

Maybe I'm just wrong or over-reacting here.

I'm going to answer my own question here.

It's because we don't have news anymore we have narratives.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 04-16-2021 at 07:12 PM.

Re: Why is this not getting covered the same?

Nobody cared to talk about Justine Diamond either

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Nobody cared to talk about Justine Diamond either
    People cared. They cared a lot, but the care was local.

Mohammed Noor went to jail but I personally don't think that should have happened even though he was grossly incompetent.

I don't think you can or ever will be able to screen for that sort of incompetence.

It's part of the cost of doing business of asking people to risk their lives every day to keep us safe.

Maybe it is just me, but I have not seen any "anti-Asian hate". I think it is just one more made-up leftist crisis.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    People cared. They cared a lot, but the care was local.

Mohammed Noor went to jail but I personally don't think that should have happened even though he was grossly incompetent.

I don't think you can or ever will be able to screen for that sort of incompetence.

It's part of the cost of doing business of asking people to risk their lives every day to keep us safe.
    Why local and not national? Where were the riots?

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Why local and not national? Where were the riots?
    It goes back to the "narratives not news" idea.

Things that either don't support a narrative or run counter to one are not covered the same. Add cancel culture actively punitively suppressing unwoke wrong think and you end up with echo chambers inciting and encouraging riots. There is likely subsidized community organizing fuckery going on too that is deliberately organizing and fomenting unrest. These things aren't really organic.

People are only being shown what's allowed and are essentially being assigned opinions.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 04-17-2021 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Maybe it's my imagination but why are we not seeing the narrative of anti-asian hate with pics of the perp in this case, Yasmine Beasley?

https://eurweb.com/2021/04/16/black-...ght-was-asian/

I think it's kind of evil to only amplify and pump up racial sentiment when the perpetrator is a particular race.

The act is pure evil no matter who is committing it but why are we doing this? It's not right.

I'm not doing this to take a broadside at any group of people, except the media perhaps. Bad people come in all colors of the rainbow.

Maybe I'm just wrong or over-reacting here.

I'm going to answer my own question here.

It's because we don't have news anymore we have narratives.
    We haven’t had journalism is over a decade. We have a marketing propaganda for the agenda of the dem party. This is indisputable.

I don’t feel anger towards the dem party or the media. I have sympathy for those that vote dem. To be so ignorant to how they are being played. Makes me wonder how they get through life without someone to wipe their butts