Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: What if Ozzie didn't get a busy signal?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Still have my Boller jersey. oh the hype...
    Funny story about Boller jerseys. A few years ago, maybe 2016 or so, I was in the K-Mart here locally before it closed down. Browsing their clothes I found some Ravens stuff and there was a Kyle Boller jersey there. That in itself is weird in 2016 but it gets better - the jersey was hand signed by Kyle Boller. Not sure how it happened, it still had tags on it so maybe someone bought it, got it signed, then returned it? I don't know. I swear to god that's a true story and yes I bought it lol.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    It would have been a tragedy if we missed out on Suggs. We wouldn't have had all the success we had without him
    I would trade Suggs' career for that of Boldin + Wilfork.

Imagine Wilfork next to Ngata. But would the Ravens have drafted Ngata? Many dominoes would have fallen differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Other question would be if you see Harbaugh if they had more success 2003-2007.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Very true. Harbs and Flacco go hand-in-hand there. I think if Harbs isn't the head coach in 2008, Flacco isn't drafted either. Most likely because the team would have been good enough that Billick kept his job.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Funny story about Boller jerseys. A few years ago, maybe 2016 or so, I was in the K-Mart here locally before it closed down. Browsing their clothes I found some Ravens stuff and there was a Kyle Boller jersey there. That in itself is weird in 2016 but it gets better - the jersey was hand signed by Kyle Boller. Not sure how it happened, it still had tags on it so maybe someone bought it, got it signed, then returned it? I don't know. I swear to god that's a true story and yes I bought it lol.
    Or you bought a Kyle Boller Jersey off the clearance rack that some nameless employee signed before the store closed for a good laugh?

Doubtful someone went through all the trouble to get a jersey signed and then returned it for the lowest possible price it ever retailed for.

Cool story. I probably would not have bought it. I of course rooted for him to succeed but that experiment lasted far too long.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Or you bought a Kyle Boller Jersey off the clearance rack that some nameless employee signed before the store closed for a good laugh?

Doubtful someone went through all the trouble to get a jersey signed and then returned it for the lowest possible price it ever retailed for.

Cool story. I probably would not have bought it. I of course rooted for him to succeed but that experiment lasted far too long.
    Party pooper.

Blog Entries

Also possible. I'll see if I can find it but I remember comparing the signature to stuff on eBay etc and it matched up. No way to be sure but it seems equally unlikely a random K-Mart employee in Redskins territory faked a Kyle Boller autograph in 2016. It was like $7 so no skin off my back either way lol.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Leftwich wouldn’t have been injured playing behind our oline. Jags killed his career

Woulda' coulda' shoulda'.....never a good thing to do. If and's or but's. many dominoes would have fallen differently if Leftwich came to Bmore. Suggs was instrumental in the Ravens success during that period. I will take a given over what might have been anytime.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    I would trade Suggs' career for that of Boldin + Wilfork.

Imagine Wilfork next to Ngata. But would the Ravens have drafted Ngata? Many dominoes would have fallen differently.
    Idk man suggs next ngata was pretty good

Boldin wouldn't have been much of a factor until Joe Flacco was drafted and we ended up getting him and both Boldin and Suggs helped us win a SB... so I will stick to the proven track

I believe losinig Suggs over Leftwhich would have been a massive fail. Massive.....

Can someone explain to me the busy signal scenario? I'm not familiar with it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

The more things change the more they stay the same
    The draft gods and technology were shining on Ozzies Ass that morning. I was at the stadium that day for their fan fest thing watching from the stands when they drafted Suggs and could not believe they got him at 10 considering he was ranked as high as #3 that year.

In no world would this Franchise have been more successful with Leftwhich over Suggs.

Boller and Leftwhcih were both trash. I never liked Leftwhich. His throwing motion was the worst I can ever recall with a QB.

Atleast Boller looked like a QB with his mechanics he just could not hit the broad side of a barn.