Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Free talk Friday - 04.16.21

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Well def felt the side effects. Got my shot around 945 yesterday. Sore arm at first but nothing crazy. Around 6 or 7 started feeling fatigued. By 9, achy all over, chills (like SHIVERING), maybe low grade fever? Miserable night's sleep. Today mostly feel achy and fatigued. And brain fog. Like a hangover? Hopefully I'll feel back to normal soon but just wanted to share my experience!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    I have Brain fog everyday LOL. Anyway I hope you feel better Touchdown!

A question for anyone who has gotten the vaccine? How were the side effects? I see Touchdown had bad side effects and I hope she is feeling better. Anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    A question for anyone who has gotten the vaccine? How were the side effects? I see Touchdown had bad side effects and I hope she is feeling better. Anyone else?
    First dose I was tired and a little foggy after. Friend just got the second and he said he was fine, but would tire out easily for a few days afterwards.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Mine were so short lived. Maybe about 24 hours of not feeling great but then was fine. Totally worth it to me!

Mine were so short lived. Maybe about 24 hours of not feeling great but then was fine. Totally worth it to me!

Where did you guys get the vaccine at? I hear Walmart can even give you the shot?

Where did you guys get the vaccine at? I hear Walmart can even give you the shot?
    There should be lots of places that carry the shots at this point. I got mine at M&T Bank Stadium... it's a mass vaccination site. Was nice to be back at the stadium again haha

There should be lots of places that carry the shots at this point. I got mine at M&T Bank Stadium... it's a mass vaccination site. Was nice to be back at the stadium again haha

I’ll go there to get one LOL.