Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Free talk Friday - 04.16.21

butter sauteed morel omelet tomorrow with fresh eggs from my own chickens.
    "That's what."
    — She

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    My PS5 came in today
    Awesome. What games you getting?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by flraven View Post
    I got the one-dose J&J shot on April 5 and no side effects. I had tested positive for Covid on Feb 23 and didn't get back to work until March 23, even though I tested negative on March 10.
    Sounds like between the Covid antibodies and the shot you are more than covered. Nice!

Well def felt the side effects. Got my shot around 945 yesterday. Sore arm at first but nothing crazy. Around 6 or 7 started feeling fatigued. By 9, achy all over, chills (like SHIVERING), maybe low grade fever? Miserable night's sleep. Today mostly feel achy and fatigued. And brain fog. Like a hangover? Hopefully I'll feel back to normal soon but just wanted to share my experience!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    That sounds fun. What park?
    Acadia!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Well def felt the side effects. Got my shot around 945 yesterday. Sore arm at first but nothing crazy. Around 6 or 7 started feeling fatigued. By 9, achy all over, chills (like SHIVERING), maybe low grade fever? Miserable night's sleep. Today mostly feel achy and fatigued. And brain fog. Like a hangover? Hopefully I'll feel back to normal soon but just wanted to share my experience!

wow and that's with the pfizer one. I got Moderna and second shot is Wednesday, will prepare for similar just in case.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    wow and that's with the pfizer one. I got Moderna and second shot is Wednesday, will prepare for similar just in case.
    Yeah I just wouldn't make any big plans! Though anecdotally my dad was fine after Moderna and most others I know didn't feel as crappy as I did so it really just affects everyone differently!

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    My in laws are coming out this weekend. Will be the first time the kids have seen them in person since 2019, so they're pretty pumped.

Sounds like a great weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post

Exactly what I had. Aches went away in a day. Fatigue and brain fog is still there a bit, but manageable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Awesome. What games you getting?

I haven't even opened it yet! But the first thing ill play is the Final Fantasy 7 remake

Later on im sure ill play Skyrim since that never gets old. Also, FF10, RDR2, Fifa, Madden, Mortal Kombat.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    I haven't even opened it yet! But the first thing ill play is the Final Fantasy 7 remake

Later on im sure ill play Skyrim since that never gets old. Also, FF10, RDR2, Fifa, Madden, Mortal Kombat.
    Ffvii remake runs awesome on it. Finally finished it, and working on xv now for the ps. Also demon's souls, but I may not be good enough to beat it. Can't wait for the intergrade expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Acadia!
    I’ve heard of it.