Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Free talk Friday - 04.16.21

My in laws are coming out this weekend. Will be the first time the kids have seen them in person since 2019, so they're pretty pumped.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    My in laws are coming out this weekend. Will be the first time the kids have seen them in person since 2019, so they're pretty pumped.

love seeing stories like this. Make use of every minute, I'm sure you will.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Be careful with the COVID shot. I was under the impression that once you got it you could go back to normal, but my wife’s coworker just tested positive today after being fully vaccinated. Stay cautious homies!

Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    Pfizer doesn't seem to have the side effects of Moderna. I got Moderna on Monday. Felt pretty crappy on Tuesday, but pretty much only lasted 24 hrs.
    That's what I've heard. I'm mentally preparing for anything. I just survived a 40 min pilates workout but it was low impact and it's early so we shall see... should I avoid my typical 1-2 Friday night glasses of wine? Hehe

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    Hey Touchdown!
    I'm good and hope you are too. Getting excited about the upcoming NFL Draft... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    I found out our old neighbor on the road I grew up on passed away Last Tuesday. He was 66 years old. I hung out with his son who was 2 years younger than me and they had me over for supper back when I was a kid. He had brain cancer just diagnosed last February and died Tuesday. I’m feeling sad today. Our old neighborhood won’t be the same without him.
    I'm sorry to hear that. Thinking of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Get my first shot this afternoon. Good luck on the second! Hope you feel alright this weekend.

Thanks! You as well

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Be careful with the COVID shot. I was under the impression that once you got it you could go back to normal, but my wife’s coworker just tested positive today after being fully vaccinated. Stay cautious homies!
    Do you know if she waited the 2 weeks after her second shot? I don't plan on changing my behavior until after that. Even so, I'm going to gradually do things. Outdoor dining and winery next month. Largely still avoiding crowded indoor places. Have a hair appt scheduled for June in hopes that even more people will be vaccinated. But yes it's not 100% protection. Do you know how bad the coworker got it?

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    That's what I've heard. I'm mentally preparing for anything. I just survived a 40 min pilates workout but it was low impact and it's early so we shall see... should I avoid my typical 1-2 Friday night glasses of wine? Hehe

No, the alcohol helped!

Do you know if she waited the 2 weeks after her second shot? I don't plan on changing my behavior until after that. Even so, I'm going to gradually do things. Outdoor dining and winery next month. Largely still avoiding crowded indoor places. Have a hair appt scheduled for June in hopes that even more people will be vaccinated. But yes it's not 100% protection. Do you know how bad the coworker got it?

She just tested positive today so it remains to be seen how bad the symptoms will be. She followed the protocol but was still going into work, and she works with the public so it’s possible she got it before the 2 weeks are up?

It’s an outlier for sure, and I’ve heard the vaccine makes your actual symptoms way less severe. I’m sure y’all will be ok, just wanted to share my info in case it helps someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    She just tested positive today so it remains to be seen how bad the symptoms will be. She followed the protocol but was still going into work, and she works with the public so it’s possible she got it before the 2 weeks are up?

It’s an outlier for sure, and I’ve heard the vaccine makes your actual symptoms way less severe. I’m sure y’all will be ok, just wanted to share my info in case it helps someone.
    Appreciate it! The more info, the more we learn. You stay safe too!

Appreciate it! The more info, the more we learn. You stay safe too!

We had COVID in March and let me tell you as soon as we found out there’s a 3 month immunity the first thing we did was plan a trip. We’re going to a National park in the offseason so I think it will still be relatively distanced but man I’m excited!