Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Free talk Friday - 04.16.21

Happy Friday! How's everyone doing? I get my second COVID shot today... can't wait to have a little more sense of normalcy again soon. Hope everyone who wants to get theirs has been able to or has plans to!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Re: Free talk Friday - 04.16.21

Quote Originally Posted by I Touchdown There View Post
    Happy Friday! How's everyone doing? I get my second COVID shot today... can't wait to have a little more sense of normalcy again soon. Hope everyone who wants to get theirs has been able to or has plans to!

Which one are you getting?

Golf tomorrow, then rest. Ever since Rona, the weeks seem to get longer, and the weekends scream by.

Blog Entries

I get my second shot tomorrow. We're completely in synch in our thoughts on this. Bring on normalcy!

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Re: Free talk Friday - 04.16.21

Good for you I T T, our poker club has all gotten their 2nd shot and we're planning a face-to-face game on April 29th. Thank goodness, we haven't played since March 2020.

Looks like a good weekend here (60 degrees, mostly sunny). The wife and I will be walking around the High School track with a dear friend. We usually do 12 laps (3 miles) then off to outdoor dining. This time it's "Skinflints" pub. Known for their huge burgers and hand-cut fries. Plus the beer is cold, so what can be bad?

Hope everyone is well, safe, and warming up ... Bc

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Good for you I T T, our poker club has all gotten their 2nd shot and we're planning a face-to-face game on April 29th. Thank goodness, we haven't played since March 2020.

Looks like a good weekend here (60 degrees, mostly sunny). The wife and I will be walking around the High School track with a dear friend. We usually do 12 laps (3 miles) then off to outdoor dining. This time it's "Skinflints" pub. Known for their huge burgers and hand-cut fries. Plus the beer is cold, so what can be bad?

Wow. face to face again, it's finally starting to happen.

My second shot is next Wednesday and my son and his fiance are planning to come down early May. Haven't seen them in 18 months so pretty excited. Can't wait to go sit on the patio at the pub and have a beer and food.

Going to take an airboat out on the Everglades this weekend and look at gators etc. Hope everyone is doing great

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    Which one are you getting?

Golf tomorrow, then rest. Ever since Rona, the weeks seem to get longer, and the weekends scream by.
    Pfizer!

Got my first shot Monday. Surprised and a little worried there was so few other people getting theirs (in PA). In and out in less than 1/2 hour including the 15 minute wait afterwards. More people giving shots than getting them.
    Can't wait till I can go see live music again - it's coming!
    Heading down to Eastern Shore MD this weekend getting ready for the warm weather.
    "Find #20 on every play"

Pfizer!

Pfizer doesn't seem to have the side effects of Moderna. I got Moderna on Monday. Felt pretty crappy on Tuesday, but pretty much only lasted 24 hrs.

I found out our old neighbor on the road I grew up on passed away Last Tuesday. He was 66 years old. I hung out with his son who was 2 years younger than me and they had me over for supper back when I was a kid. He had brain cancer just diagnosed last February and died Tuesday. I’m feeling sad today. Our old neighborhood won’t be the same without him.
    Last edited by Gjennings85; 04-16-2021 at 10:55 AM.

Hey Touchdown!

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post

Sounds like a fun time. How you doing BC?

Get my first shot this afternoon. Good luck on the second! Hope you feel alright this weekend.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk