Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass shootings

Re: Mass shootings

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Make no mistake about it - the war on police officers has emboldened these mentally ill and violent people.
    The war on police is serving several intended outcomes for the left. It's causing mass chaos and dividing the country. A divided country is easily conquered. This is the obvious one.. It's also causing Constitution abiding and honest police officers to quit and retire in droves. They will be replaced with Police Officers or "community policing" that won't care about your Constitutional rights and will do the bidding of their communist leaders without thinking twice. They need this step to really enact all of their "hope and change."

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    The war on police is serving several intended outcomes for the left. It's causing mass chaos and dividing the country. A divided country is easily conquered. This is the obvious one.. It's also causing Constitution abiding and honest police officers to quit and retire in droves. They will be replaced with Police Officers or "community policing" that won't care about your Constitutional rights and will do the bidding of their communist leaders without thinking twice. They need this step to really enact all of their "hope and change."

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    It is alarming that so many in the left will eat up the hate from the leaders and media. All while thinking they are the caring and open ones.

We are the frogs in the water. The left has just turned up the heat.

Blog Entries

6 killed in Chicago and 28 more injured due to shootings.

No one cares about that though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Lmaoooo war on police

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Lmaoooo war on police

What would you call it instead?

They care only if it’s a white cop on video killing a black man. All the other stuff is white privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    What would you call it instead?
    An effort by self-proclaimed "Marxists" (who curiously now live in mansions) to defund the police by using zealots in the press to propagandize the police as hunters of people of color.

Lmaoooo war on police

Laughing at what exactly? People over the last year are emboldened to treat police like shit if you're unaware. Maybe your own police friends still work in relatively humane conditions.

Blog Entries

Lmaoooo war on police

Hey man, this place has truly become bizzaro world. FDR was a horrible president, according to them.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Wrong. If you look closer, you'd see the protests, rallies, gun buy backs, all of the things that have proven ineffective in stopping the violence to date still taking place. However, people are out there trying. To say "no one cares" is disingenuous. Baltimore has a program called "Safe Streets Baltimore". Ever heard of it? I and come old friends belong. Trying to make a difference. To say "no one cares" basically dismisses the sacrifices these people make to try to improve a rotting city.

We know that those responsible for most of the inner city shootings will be prosecuted if caught. And if the crime is caught on video, like the case with the police, it's an open and shut case. It's not about the loss of life. Never has been.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Hey man, this place has truly become bizzaro world. FDR was a horrible president, according to them.
    FDR is dead who cares. You can be a good person whatever position you hold. Not so true for this question which I open to you as well since you also seem to mock the topic. Is it funny that my friends who work in law enforcement are treated like shit for no reason?

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    FDR is dead who cares. You can be a good person whatever position you hold. Not so true for this question which I open to you as well since you also seem to mock the topic. Is it funny that my friends who work in law enforcement are treated like shit for no reason?
    What's REALLY funny is observing those whose understanding of America is superficial at best, and yet they're smug about it.

It think this phenomenon is called the Dunning-Kruger effect.