Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Mass shootings

Re: Mass shootings

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Used to be. Kinda like they got rid of the police dog in Paw Patrol and you don't think there's a war on police.
    Do you actually watch paw patrol?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I didn’t know about those localized initiatives, that’s good to hear although I’m not sure if it is making much of a difference. Imagine if those local initiatives got backing from the media or politicians?

But, unfortunately, those things don’t spin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I occasionally see bulletin boards for them! Or rather did when I used to go into the office.

Last edited by Ortizer; 05-14-2021 at 10:26 PM.

It's most definitely propaganda. Just a couple days ago Michelle Obama was saying she's scared to send her rich kids out into the world. She claims people are judged just by looking at the backs of their heads while driving alluding to police. The police are being portrayed in a very negative light which constitutes to war. All war is not physical in fact only a fraction is.
    Interesting. I always assumed the ones that racial profiled in traffic stops did it by running the plates.

Used to be. Kinda like they got rid of the police dog in Paw Patrol and you don't think there's a war on police.
    Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    This is a great f**ing point. "War on police" isn't just literal armed conflict but this sort of undermining of police in our culture by attacking any positive depictions of them. The Paw Patrol thing is an attack on the images we present to kids and the perceptions they form with/about police. That is war. It's so incredibly destructive. When I was a kid you could count on at least 2 or 3 cops/fireman in every class at Halloween. We are at a point where dressing up as a police officer might get a kid in trouble. If that's not a war/propaganda war I don't know what is. It's destructive marxist bullshit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I never noticed that (my kids are grown - haven't seen the show in years). I'm going to ask my friend who retired from BCPD to weigh in.
    The most recent episodes we have on vudu are season 6 or 7, so maybe not the most recent, but I imagine if Chase was removed he wouldn't be at the top of the landing page on their website. http://www.nickjr.com/paw-patrol/

I mean the way police are treated at Starbucks or get their food spitted on or just refused service. Live PD was taken off the air....cuz why.... they were shown in a good light. Can't have that.
    I imagine it was taken off the air because sponsors didn't want to be associated with it while the news was full of protests against the police.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    Interesting. I always assumed the ones that racial profiled in traffic stops did it by running the plates.

Did you see the interview she had with Gayle King?

The most recent episodes we have on vudu are season 6 or 7, so maybe not the most recent, but I imagine if Chase was removed he wouldn't be at the top of the landing page on their website. http://www.nickjr.com/paw-patrol/

Looks like common sense prevailed and he wasn't cancelled. Good thing cuz they were going to switch to this dog.

https://babylonbee.com/news/paw-patr...antifa-rioter/

The point is there was still an attack.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

What's laughable is policing is systemically racist.
    And what is really funny is that almost all of the places they claim this are run by Democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    There used to be a program called Officer Friendly back when I was in elementary school in the city. I don't see why they eliminated it. It was great for outreach.

Looks like common sense prevailed and he wasn't cancelled. Good thing cuz they were going to switch to this dog.

I guess you know this but just to clarify "The Babylon Bee" is a spoof site (often covering Christians) much like "The Onion."

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    And what is really funny is that almost all of the places they claim this are run by Democrats.
    Yes and they are asked to enforce a bunch of ridiculous laws that dems pass like selling single cigarettes in public. The democrats are systemically racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    I guess you know this but just to clarify "The Babylon Bee" is a spoof site (often covering Christians) much like "The Onion."
    Oh I know.

Did you see the interview she had with Gayle King?

I did not, but tbh I mainly remember hearing about racial profiling in traffic stops in the early 2000s when a bunch of local NJ departments were busted for it.

I did not, but tbh I mainly remember hearing about racial profiling in traffic stops in the early 2000s when a bunch of local NJ departments were busted for it.

And that has been proven false as well