Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Democrats trying to socially engineer the suburbs with "Infrastructure"

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    I know this may come as a shock to you but empmoyers arent in business to supply you a job. They are in business to make money. So ‘greed’ is the only reason you have a job
    How can businesses make money without hiring employees? Unless there's something I missed in my Econ classes?
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    How can businesses make money without hiring employees? Unless there's something I missed in my Econ classes?

Blog Entries

You know, since "employers aren't in business to supply you a job."?

I think you missed that week of your Econ class. I hope it was just a week.

Not sure what you don’t get here. No one ever starts a business with the goal to hire people. They start a business to offer a service or product at a profit. If things go well, eventually, the person that started the business will have more demand, then he can handle. Therefore, they will either have to cpa the growth of the company, or hire people and expand.

Oh stop trying to take the moral high ground. Poor put upon union guy bemoaning greed for the top but telling us its salt of the earth for the union working class.
    This is the same union guy that is comfortable boasting about his wealth.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post

Not sure what you don’t get here. No one ever starts a business with the goal to hire people. They start a business to offer a service or product at a profit. If things go well, eventually, the person that started the business will have more demand, then he can handle. Therefore, they will either have to cpa the growth of the company, or hire people and expand.
    Were the attempted insults even necessary? Especially given your lack of command of the English language? Don't poke the bear, dude. It could get embarrassing.

To answer your question(s) - no smart business person starts a company without thinking long term, ie the possibility of hiring said workers, pay rate, insurance, etc.

Were the attempted insults even necessary? Especially given your lack of command of the English language? Don't poke the bear, dude. It could get embarrassing.

To answer your question(s) - no smart business person starts a company without thinking long term, ie the possibility of hiring said workers, pay rate, insurance, etc.
    I would say no smart business person starts a company without profit being the main objective.

Democrats trying to socially engineer the suburbs with "Infrastructure"

This is the same union guy that is comfortable boasting about his wealth.
    First I’ve never boasted about anything. Second I’ve put in the work to EARN everything I have. I’ve traveled all Over this country to provide a better living for my family.

Lastly ...you are right. I’m wealthy beyond my means. I have a wonderful family , wife , 3 kids and 2 grandchildren. A house that’s paid for and I live within my means. So yes. I’m wealthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are the one that talked about taking an Econ class. How was me hoping you only missed one week, an insult???

But even more interesting, is that you whines about being insulted, then follow it up with an insult. Are you one of those guys living in a glass house? Or do people with better English skills call houses with glass, something different?

And you didn’t do a good job of supporting your claim that people start
    Companies to hire people. They start companies to make a profit. If the company grows to the point of hiring people, that is a plus. A majority of companies are mom and pop. Many don’t ever hire anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    First I’ve never boasted about anything. Second I’ve put in the work to EARN everything I have. I’ve traveled all Over this country to provide a better living for my family.

Lastly ...you are right. I’m wealthy beyond my means. I have a wonderful family , wife , 3 kids and 2 grandchildren. A house that’s paid for and I live within my means. So yes. I’m wealthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You are clearly driven by greed if you have enough money after you pay your bills, to travel. Based on views you have expressed, if you have more than you need to survive, you are greedy.

Blog Entries

I would say no smart business person starts a company without profit being the main objective.

Y'all are talking past each other on this topic.

Clearly businesses are started with profit in mind. However, businesses generally don't last very long unless they hire employees to help grow the business and, thusly, grow profit.

One without the other doesn't make sense.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Y'all are talking past each other on this topic.

Clearly businesses are started with profit in mind. However, businesses generally don't last very long unless they hire employees to help grow the business and, thusly, grow profit.

One without the other doesn't make sense.
    Nope, you think you are missing the point if the discussion. Lax came out and bashed ‘greed’. Of course he exempted union members and leadership from that criticism. Even after admitting there was bloat in unions. So the argument is not about why business is started its about blasting ‘greed’ on the side of business owners yet completely turing a blind eye to your own ‘greed’. All of which is looking out for yourself in a capitalist system. Fuck that