Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 19202122 LastLast

Re: Democrats trying to socially engineer the suburbs with "Infrastructure"

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    From a religious view it is a civil union. At least that's my view.

On your abortion position, each baby has a different point of when it can live outside the mother's womb. In any case, why does that matter. The baby is still dependent for food, clothing, and other care. I am trying to sway you, on this one I try and get folks to see the unborn as human beings in need of protection because I hate what is happening to so many. And disproportionately minorities.
    Very well said. The baby when concepted has to be taken care of until it can live on it's own.

From a religious view it is a civil union. At least that's my view.

On your abortion position, each baby has a different point of when it can live outside the mother's womb. In any case, why does that matter. The baby is still dependent for food, clothing, and other care. I am trying to sway you, on this one I try and get folks to see the unborn as human beings in need of protection because I hate what is happening to so many. And disproportionately minorities.
    Greg I can appreciate your stance and point of view ...I just don’t share it. I’m not into abortion as birth control , which it is in a lot of cases....but I do feel it should be legal so it’s safe. Lots of girls died back when it was done in back rooms and shit. My main issue with making it illegal is ..what about rape? You mean you feel a raped young girl should have to carry that baby to term? Or a raped women? That’s over the top for me. I seriously doubt that baby will ever be loved unless it’s adopted out and even then you’ve done mental damage to the mother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slightly off topic but ....do you guys feel, believe that being gay is a choice?

Now I’m not talking about the “ I was born a boy but at 40 I identify as a woman so I’ll be using the ladies locker room from now on “ assholes. Those assholes can burn in hell or where ever.

I mean legit Liberace gay. Elton John gay. Rosie O’Donald gay.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Greg I can appreciate your stance and point of view ...I just don’t share it. I’m not into abortion as birth control , which it is in a lot of cases....but I do feel it should be legal so it’s safe. Lots of girls died back when it was done in back rooms and shit. My main issue with making it illegal is ..what about rape? You mean you feel a raped young girl should have to carry that baby to term? Or a raped women? That’s over the top for me. I seriously doubt that baby will ever be loved unless it’s adopted out and even then you’ve done mental damage to the mother.

If there were exceptions for rape and defense of the mother's life few would have a problem with that. That is less than 1% of these murders.

On the "so many women died" point, do you have a count? Have you researched it? So many use this talking point but have never looked up how many woman died during bad abortions. It is a PUNY number in comparison to the deaths of unborn kids.

Rape and life of the mother are one thing, all others are just excuses to kill babies out of convenience.

Slightly off topic but ....do you guys feel, believe that being gay is a choice?

Now I’m not talking about the “ I was born a boy but at 40 I identify as a woman so I’ll be using the ladies locker room from now on “ assholes. Those assholes can burn in hell or where ever.

Everything you do it a choice

If there were exceptions for rape and defense of the mother's life few would have a problem with that. That is less than 1% of these murders.

On the "so many women died" point, do you have a count? Have you researched it? So many use this talking point but have never looked up how many woman died during bad abortions. It is a PUNY number in comparison to the deaths of unborn kids.

Rape and life of the mother are one thing, all others are just excuses to kill babies out of convenience.
    Well I doubt there are actual numbers because they paid for an illegal abortion. So who knows what the hospital or coroner put as cause of death. I’d guess they bleed to death. But again ..I see your point in proof and I really don’t have an answer.

Democrats trying to socially engineer the suburbs with "Infrastructure"

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Very well said. The baby when concepted has to be taken care of until it can live on it's own.
    A baby born today might not be able to I’ve on its own until 40. Right now it’s about 25...

Last edited by jonboy79; 05-06-2021 at 12:48 AM.

I dated a young woman that became pregnant at the age of 13 due to rape. She loves her son so much, but not everyone can do that.
    I would imagine, someone that shares much of the belief structure that Greg does, would find that easier to do.

Democrats trying to socially engineer the suburbs with "Infrastructure"

I believe it can be, but I have also Met children that everyone knows will become gay adults. I still wonder about some nature vs nurture, because a lot in someone’s first 5 years can change the remaining years.

There is certainly strong evidence that some people are born gay. The youngest son out of a large family has a larger chance of being gay than a typical male. In the late 70's there was a fertility treatment for women and something like 35% of the daughters born to those women wound up being lesbians. Then there's a friend of mine who swore she was a lesbian, found men disgusting, blah, blah, blah. She got that "good Latino dick", most assuredly her words, and now she's straight.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

11. Re: Democrats trying to socially engineer the suburbs with "Infrastructure"

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    There is certainly strong evidence that some people are born gay. The youngest son out of a large family has a larger chance of being gay than a typical male. In the late 70's there was a fertility treatment for women and something like 35% of the daughters born to those women wound up being lesbians. Then there's a friend of mine who swore she was a lesbian, found men disgusting, blah, blah, blah. She got that "good Latino dick", most assuredly her words, and now she's straight.
    Thanks for the morning chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    Wow, is she in academia as well? Maybe more latin immigration will be the cure for all these gender-confused lefty women. God knows the emasculated soy boys we are producing now don't seem capable of satisfying women let alone turning one.