Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 202122

Re: Democrats trying to socially engineer the suburbs with "Infrastructure"

Great posts guys. Thanks for answering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I dated a young woman that became pregnant at the age of 13 due to rape. She loves her son so much, but not everyone can do that.
    I would imagine, someone that shares much of the belief structure that Greg does, would find that easier to do.

Agreed. Someone who’s deeply faith based would prob indeed have zero prob raising a rape baby with love.
    But I don’t think ( imho) there are that many of those people around.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Wow, is she in academia as well? Maybe more latin immigration will be the cure for all these gender-confused lefty women. God knows the emasculated soy boys we are producing now don't seem capable of satisfying women let alone turning one.
    Not academia, believe it or not.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    Well I doubt there are actual numbers because they paid for an illegal abortion. So who knows what the hospital or coroner put as cause of death. I’d guess they bleed to death. But again ..I see your point in proof and I really don’t have an answer.

Even if you count the definites with the probables and even contributing factors it is still minuscule. And even with it legalized the bad abortions still kill a lot of women. Check out Kermit Gosnell.

Slightly off topic but ....do you guys feel, believe that being gay is a choice?

Now I’m not talking about the “ I was born a boy but at 40 I identify as a woman so I’ll be using the ladies locker room from now on “ assholes. Those assholes can burn in hell or where ever.

I mean legit Liberace gay. Elton John gay. Rosie O’Donald gay.

No, I don't think being gay is a choice, and I think in some small percentage of cases it is is their DNA. I had a HS friend who was born with both kinds of sex organs and was made a complete boy early on, but I have no doubt it had an effect in him becoming gay. But among most nurture seems to be the bigger contributor with a domineering mother and absent or nearly so father being quite common. Of identical twins separated at birth if one is homosexual the odds are about 1 in 5 the twin will also be. That's higher than average by a long shot but if it were 100% DNA then I would expect that 1 in 5 to be much higher.

Agreed. Someone who’s deeply faith based would prob indeed have zero prob raising a rape baby with love.
    But I don’t think ( imho) there are that many of those people around.

If raising the child were the only issue I would push for adoption, but making a woman carry a child of rape to term and give birth is too much for me. If it were my daughter I would encourage her to do so but she would receive significant support and love from me and especially her mother.