Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Court Packing Anyone?

I think with the border fiasco, the bungling of the vaccine rollout, the disastrous Iran policy, the obscene explosion of the debt and waste of taxpayer money to shore up their political fortunes.... it's safe to say Bidens will go down in history as the worst most corrupt first 100 days of any president in history.... there's that cliche again, lol.

But now with the court packing? Every bad thing we said would happen is happening and you don't have to be nostradamus to have foreseen it because they said they were going to try it.

There will be zero confidence in the supreme court as a deliberative body if they successfully fiddle with it and add 5 liberal justices. None. Kind of like there is no confidence in our elections anymore with the nationwide ballot harvesting/no excuse absentee ballot voting Democrats are pushing.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 04-15-2021 at 10:25 AM.

Blog Entries

Re: Court Packing Anyone?

They'll only get it if they can do away with the filibuster.

I wonder how long Joe Manchin sticks to his word. I'm sure he doesn't want peaceful protesters to visit his house.

4. Re: Court Packing Anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    True. If they somehow manage that, DC and Puerto Rico statehood is up soon thereafter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    True. If they somehow manage that, DC and Puerto Rico statehood is up soon thereafter.
    And then I imagine a few to increase talks of succeeding from the union.

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    I wonder how long Joe Manchin sticks to his word. I'm sure he doesn't want peaceful protesters to visit his house.
    If you are Antifa, BLM or a Democrat you are a "peaceful" or "mostly peaceful" protestor.

If you are none of those things, A republican, or wearing a MAGA hat, you are a terrorist, insurrectionist, white supremicist.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I don't see either happening.

It sure seems like the leftists are hell bent on jamming every bit of their agenda into 2021. Maybe because they know the games's up after the mid-term.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post

It sure seems like the leftists are hell bent on jamming every bit of their agenda into 2021. Maybe because they know the games's up after the mid-term.
    It's hard to say if this move or attempts at it will have the negative impact that forcing the ACA through on a razor thing party line majority did. The ACA was very disruptive to peoples lives and it could be it was the impact of that that resulted in the losses Democrats were speculated to have suffered because of it in terms of house seats.

It's hard to hold onto a majority in the mid terms but it's not a forgone conclusion it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post

Not sure how you see things changing? I don’t see the right winning another national election. The left has figured out how to steal an election and get away with it. Now it is racist to ask for an id to vote, but required to ask for an id to get a required covid shot

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Not sure how you see things changing? I don’t see the right winning another national election. The left has figured out how to steal an election and get away with it. Now it is racist to ask for an id to vote, but required to ask for an id to get a required covid shot
    States will start seceding from the Union. I bet within 8-10 years if voting shenanigans keep happening and the feds keep infringing on individual liberty and state's rights, places like Florida and Texas will say "F-U".
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    States will start seceding from the Union. I bet within 8-10 years if voting shenanigans keep happening and the feds keep infringing on individual liberty and state's rights, places like Florida and Texas will say "F-U".
    8-10 years from now, Texas and Florida could be liberal mecas as people rush to leave New York and Cali

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Exactly! Elections mean nothing anymore.