Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 25
  1. #1

    Court Packing Anyone?

    I think with the border fiasco, the bungling of the vaccine rollout, the disastrous Iran policy, the obscene explosion of the debt and waste of taxpayer money to shore up their political fortunes.... it's safe to say Bidens will go down in history as the worst most corrupt first 100 days of any president in history.... there's that cliche again, lol.

    But now with the court packing? Every bad thing we said would happen is happening and you don't have to be nostradamus to have foreseen it because they said they were going to try it.

    There will be zero confidence in the supreme court as a deliberative body if they successfully fiddle with it and add 5 liberal justices. None. Kind of like there is no confidence in our elections anymore with the nationwide ballot harvesting/no excuse absentee ballot voting Democrats are pushing.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 04-15-2021 at 10:25 AM.





  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20,033
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Court Packing Anyone?

    They'll only get it if they can do away with the filibuster.
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" óDave Chappelle





  3. #3

    Re: Court Packing Anyone?

    I wonder how long Joe Manchin sticks to his word. I'm sure he doesn't want peaceful protesters to visit his house.





  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Western NC
    Posts
    3,672

    Re: Court Packing Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    They'll only get it if they can do away with the filibuster.
    True. If they somehow manage that, DC and Puerto Rico statehood is up soon thereafter.





  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20,033
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Court Packing Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    True. If they somehow manage that, DC and Puerto Rico statehood is up soon thereafter.
    And then I imagine a few to increase talks of succeeding from the union.
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" óDave Chappelle





  6. #6

    Re: Court Packing Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    I wonder how long Joe Manchin sticks to his word. I'm sure he doesn't want peaceful protesters to visit his house.
    If you are Antifa, BLM or a Democrat you are a "peaceful" or "mostly peaceful" protestor.

    If you are none of those things, A republican, or wearing a MAGA hat, you are a terrorist, insurrectionist, white supremicist.





  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Cub Hill, MD
    Posts
    6,384

    Re: Court Packing Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    They'll only get it if they can do away with the filibuster.
    I don't see either happening.

    It sure seems like the leftists are hell bent on jamming every bit of their agenda into 2021. Maybe because they know the games's up after the mid-term.


    WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012





  8. #8

    Re: Court Packing Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    I don't see either happening.

    It sure seems like the leftists are hell bent on jamming every bit of their agenda into 2021. Maybe because they know the games's up after the mid-term.
    It's hard to say if this move or attempts at it will have the negative impact that forcing the ACA through on a razor thing party line majority did. The ACA was very disruptive to peoples lives and it could be it was the impact of that that resulted in the losses Democrats were speculated to have suffered because of it in terms of house seats.

    It's hard to hold onto a majority in the mid terms but it's not a forgone conclusion it will happen.





  9. #9

    Re: Court Packing Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    I don't see either happening.

    It sure seems like the leftists are hell bent on jamming every bit of their agenda into 2021. Maybe because they know the games's up after the mid-term.
    Not sure how you see things changing? I don’t see the right winning another national election. The left has figured out how to steal an election and get away with it. Now it is racist to ask for an id to vote, but required to ask for an id to get a required covid shot





  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    56,654
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Court Packing Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Not sure how you see things changing? I don’t see the right winning another national election. The left has figured out how to steal an election and get away with it. Now it is racist to ask for an id to vote, but required to ask for an id to get a required covid shot
    States will start seceding from the Union. I bet within 8-10 years if voting shenanigans keep happening and the feds keep infringing on individual liberty and state's rights, places like Florida and Texas will say "F-U".
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.





  11. #11

    Re: Court Packing Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    States will start seceding from the Union. I bet within 8-10 years if voting shenanigans keep happening and the feds keep infringing on individual liberty and state's rights, places like Florida and Texas will say "F-U".
    8-10 years from now, Texas and Florida could be liberal mecas as people rush to leave New York and Cali





  12. #12

    Re: Court Packing Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Not sure how you see things changing? I don’t see the right winning another national election. The left has figured out how to steal an election and get away with it. Now it is racist to ask for an id to vote, but required to ask for an id to get a required covid shot
    Exactly! Elections mean nothing anymore.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site