Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any white women on this board?

Re: Any white women on this board?

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Lmaooooo

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Thanks Culex. I think it's important to remember there was a time when we could do edgy racial humor and everyone laughed.

The part in the beginning when Cleavon Little got the old racist white guys to do a minstrel show was freaking hilarious.

Gene Wilder had good chemistry with Little as he did with Pryor, although it's my understand Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder were not really close outside of when they were performing together. RIP on all three of them.

The sheriff's a (bong)... the sheriff is coming?...NO the sheriff is a (bong) classic

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

I've thought endlessly about which movie is funnier; Blazing Saddles or Animal House. Usually end up in a two-way tie for #1.

Trivia:

Richard Pryor was the first choice for Sheriff Bart

The first screening was for WB executives, who hated it. They then screened it for the studio employees, who loved it.

The Indian Chief is Mel Brooks

Mel Brooks had asked Johnny Carson to play The Waco Kid

With today's political nonsense & Cancel Culture, I'm afraid the PC Police are going to break my door down and confiscate my DVD.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    Thanks Culex. I think it's important to remember there was a time when we could do edgy racial humor and everyone laughed.

The part in the beginning when Cleavon Little got the old racist white guys to do a minstrel show was freaking hilarious.

Gene Wilder had good chemistry with Little as he did with Pryor, although it's my understand Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder were not really close outside of when they were performing together. RIP on all three of them.
    Richard Pryor definitely would have a hard time succeeding in today's climate. His was a classic brand of humor. Thing is, when he (and others) talked about race in their routines they were just matter of factly relating stories through the eyes of someone who lived it. Hell even Chris Rock would probably have issues today.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    I've thought endlessly about which movie is funnier; Blazing Saddles or Animal House. Usually end up in a two-way tie for #1.

Trivia:

Richard Pryor was the first choice for Sheriff Bart

The first screening was for WB executives, who hated it. They then screened it for the studio employees, who loved it.

The Indian Chief is Mel Brooks

Mel Brooks had asked Johnny Carson to play The Waco Kid

With today's political nonsense & Cancel Culture, I'm afraid the PC Police are going to break my door down and confiscate my DVD.
    Animal House gets my vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Richard Pryor definitely would have a hard time succeeding in today's climate. His was a classic brand of humor. Thing is, when he (and others) talked about race in their routines they were just matter of factly relating stories through the eyes of someone who lived it. Hell even Chris Rock would probably have issues today.
    What just came to mind based on this, for no other reason than the randomness of how my mind works, was the movie Stir Crazy when they were trying to look intimidating walking into prison "Mmmmm hmmm, WE BAD!!!" and Gene Wilder strutting like a complete idiot and then they meet their cellmate "Grossberg" the 400 lb bald white guy that murdered his family.. Ha hahahaha.

I remember my friends and i using that line that "We bad!!" Instant classic.

I can't imagine Chris Rock getting away with some of his stuff now.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    I can't imagine Chris Rock getting away with some of his stuff now.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    What about Dave Chappelle. The "Niggar Family" was an all time classic.

Blog Entries

What about Dave Chappelle. The "Niggar Family" was an all time classic.
    Or the White Black Supremacist?

He's one of the greatest comedians of all time. And while his jokes are incredibly funny, what makes him great (maybe the greatest of all time) is his ability to tell a story.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.