Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    4,264
    Blog Entries
    1

    Bill Maher Rips Media's COVID 'Panic Porn': 'How Did Your Audience Wind Up Believing Such A Bunch Of Crap?'






  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Blue crab country
    Posts
    783

    Re: Bill Maher Rips Media's COVID 'Panic Porn': 'How Did Your Audience Wind Up Believing Such A Bunch Of Crap?'

    The audience was also stone cold silent while they was getting slapped with the truth. He made great points about the fearmongering that is being done and their efforts of making red states look bad. Then when you're all by yourself especiaklly outside masked up. I'm just glad a mostly liberal (why I still use this to word idk) viewership heard this. Follow the science.





  3. #3

    Re: Bill Maher Rips Media's COVID 'Panic Porn': 'How Did Your Audience Wind Up Believing Such A Bunch Of Crap?'

    Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    The audience was also stone cold silent while they was getting slapped with the truth. He made great points about the fearmongering that is being done and their efforts of making red states look bad. Then when you're all by yourself especiaklly outside masked up. I'm just glad a mostly liberal (why I still use this to word idk) viewership heard this. Follow the science.
    Another super large farse. Why do we call those on the left “liberal”. They are the opposite of liberal. They are militant.





  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    56,689
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Bill Maher Rips Media's COVID 'Panic Porn': 'How Did Your Audience Wind Up Believing Such A Bunch Of Crap?'

    He's not wrong.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.





  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Blue crab country
    Posts
    783

    Re: Bill Maher Rips Media's COVID 'Panic Porn': 'How Did Your Audience Wind Up Believing Such A Bunch Of Crap?'

    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Another super large farse. Why do we call those on the left “liberal”. They are the opposite of liberal. They are militant.
    Or progressive. They're cutesy terms that make them look good. Commie rats or socialist nutjobs is better.





  6. #6

    Re: Bill Maher Rips Media's COVID 'Panic Porn': 'How Did Your Audience Wind Up Believing Such A Bunch Of Crap?'

    Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Or progressive. They're cutesy terms that make them look good. Commie rats or socialist nutjobs is better.
    Bill Maher is what the left used to be. His entire show is based on the premise of the free flow of opinions, free speech basically.

    The left want to make some speech illegal and punishable by law or complete deplatforming.

    Anyone that can't see how anti-american that is needs to do a gut check.





  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Cub Hill, MD
    Posts
    6,452

    Re: Bill Maher Rips Media's COVID 'Panic Porn': 'How Did Your Audience Wind Up Believing Such A Bunch Of Crap?'

    Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Or progressive.
    This plucks me nerves too. Leftist policies don't progress anything; they are regressive. All they do is drive the car into a ditch.


    WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012





  8. #8

    Re: Bill Maher Rips Media's COVID 'Panic Porn': 'How Did Your Audience Wind Up Believing Such A Bunch Of Crap?'

    Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    This plucks me nerves too. Leftist policies don't progress anything; they are regressive. All they do is drive the car into a ditch.
    The modern left does this linguistic trick and the masses fall for it. It's how you can never question "anti-racism workshops" yet the entire thing will discuss dismantling whiteness traits like being on time lol. Unreal.





  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    20,309
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Bill Maher Rips Media's COVID 'Panic Porn': 'How Did Your Audience Wind Up Believing Such A Bunch Of Crap?'

    Quote Originally Posted by BuryRaven View Post
    The modern left does this linguistic trick and the masses fall for it. It's how you can never question "anti-racism workshops" yet the entire thing will discuss dismantling whiteness traits like being on time lol. Unreal.
    If you change the language you change the logic - Marxism
    "I support anyone's right to be who they want to be. My question is: to what extent do I have to participate in your self-image?" óDave Chappelle





  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Carroll County
    Posts
    4,264
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Bill Maher Rips Media's COVID 'Panic Porn': 'How Did Your Audience Wind Up Believing Such A Bunch Of Crap?'

    I find it interesting that Bill Maher points out the sheep following mentality of liberals over the Covid pandemic while there are plenty of other stories he could have also pointed out starting with Trump and Russia, Russia, Russia for 4 years. Then there was the "there were fine people on both sides," lie down in Charlottesville, Virginia, that's still alive and kicking today as we speak. It's amazing Bill "gets it" when it comes to buying the Covid scare, but he still owns a very low batting average.





Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Link To Mobile Site