View Poll Results: Which outcome will send you into a meltdown?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • No WR selected in the 1st round

1 2.33%
  • No WR selected on Day 1 or Day 2

2 4.65%
  • Fist two picks (27 & 58) are both defensive players

4 9.30%
  • Pick 27 is a FS/CB

2 4.65%
  • All of the Above

2 4.65%
  • None of the Above

32 74.42%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Draft Day Meltdown Poll

I won't meltdown but I'll probably complain a bit about whoever they pick because I'll have my idea of who the pick should be from the remaining players and that's very unlikely to match with the actual pick.

It must be the way I'm built, but I can't understand how people can have their strong opinions pre-draft but then suddenly switch to saying "Great pick" when the Ravens pick someone else entirely. It's a nice, positive way to be, but I'm just not made that way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    How would the board feel about Pat Freiermuth at 27?

Was just mocked at 25 on NFLN
    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Like the player, not certain about the value.

I think I like Tommy Tremble late 2nd better.
    I have to agree with jon59 here. Speculation : if both Pat Freiemuth and say Trevon Moehrig were our only two choices, even though we probably need a 2nd pass-catching TE, I'd go with the Safety. He's the top of his Safety class, while there's quite a drop off from Pitts @ TE... Bc

WR at 27 would upset me

We have so many needs that I could see us drafting any of the following positions in round one or two. Edge, SAM/WILL, OL, WR or S.

I could even see them drafting a Zaven Collins in the first round. He's terrific in coverage and can rush the passer. No he isn't your typical edge, but he and Bowser could be great SAM rotation and Collins could be a weapon on defense.
    Last edited by RavensFanMania; 04-17-2021 at 11:14 AM.

Pash rush me!! We need new QB killaz

If Creed Humphrey is available and we don't solve the center issue by grabbing him I'm melting down. Too long of a need for too long of a time.

I would love Creed at 27. If we finally go to get a Center.

Bozeman was a pick i loved for sure. Thought i would see him at Center for us by now.
    Not buying now we want to put him there. Draft a center.

First or second round.

I think would meltdown if first 2 picks not on offense. Rather Wr , Te or Oline

Honestly i would love my dream draft to be those three positions first then hit D with rest of picks.

I just feel Eric did attempt to get Hopkins , Robinson , Adam T , maybe K Allen
    Think he wants a top wr so hopefully Marshall Jr will be there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm pissed off for greatness!!

Twitter Bmore Finest

8. Re: Draft Day Meltdown Poll

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFanMania View Post
    We have so many needs that I could see us drafting any of the following positions in round one or two. Edge, SAM/WILL, OL, WR or S.

I could even see them drafting a Zaven Collins in the first round. He's terrific in coverage and can rush the passer. No he isn't your typical edge, but he and Bowser could be great SAM rotation and Collins could be a weapon on defense.
    Zaven rhymes with Raven. It's almost as if they made up a name to rhyme with Raven. His pro day numbers aren't as good as Oweh's, but they're really good and Zaven won the awards for best player on defense. I see that the Ravens lost 2 good, expensive edge players, and I missed where they were replaced. That's what Zaven does, edge. It seems that Zaven would be a good, reasonable pick.

I don't expect any melting down from me under any situation.

Zaven the Raven

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Zaven the Raven
    Oh yes, please.

That's my preferred option (if they have discarded Phillips because of medicals)
    Grab a more traditional speed rusher in later rounds, one that even if he is underdeveloped you'll only ask one thing from him with limited snaps.

None of the options listed are even undesirable much less meltdown material.

If they take a kicker/punter or pull a Green Bay and take a QB with the 1st, then its Chernobyl time.

They need a hit in the 1st round this year. Ill be happy to be wrong and ive wanted to wait to see his second season body but Queen isnt an NFL ILB from what ive seen in terms of strength. Hollywood is a 3-rd talent taken in the 1st and I honestly think he would have been there if they didnt take him in the 1st. Who drafts a guy with that kind of size/mass in the 1st round...... The guys taken after him look like they could be his Dad