Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Blog Entries

Re: Aaron Donald Accused of Assault

Quote Originally Posted by John Reglarperson View Post
    How exactly is DV worse than attacking a stranger?

Some guy who doesn't have any relationship to football player gets beat up by football player is somehow better than some person who does have a relationship with football player and can get out of that relationship in order to remove the harm.

Sounds like total BS to me.

This sounds like worse than Watson to me. But we know that the US doesn't work by normal rules now.
    absolute psychopath

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by John Reglarperson View Post
    Why would a DV incident be looked upon worse than a random fight with a stranger?

The stranger doesn't want to be near a dangerous football player, and yet was harmed by a dangerous football player.

In a DV case, the non football player should leave if they don't want to Assume The Risk of being hurt by a dangerous football player. Football players are generally tall heavy, quick, strong and explosive. They have sparq and RAS measurements to show how much damage they could do to normal people. And they're paid to be violent by the NFL. It's not touch football or flag football, its tackle. People who don't want to be potentially hurt by football players can not play football. Should people who don't want to be hurt by football players also be forced to avoid clubs, too, on the off chance that a football player might be there?

People who are married to or dating a football player can not do that if they want to avoid the risk of a football player. Ordinary Joe in bar can't avoid the dangerous football player.
    Oh my god lmao. Citing RAS and sparq numbers to justify why the woman is partly responsible in DV.

How did we end up with this psycho

Quote Originally Posted by JonAB View Post
    Oh my god lmao. Citing RAS and sparq numbers to justify why the woman is partly responsible in DV.

How did we end up with this psycho
    Well, you keep quoting him, so there's that.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    Well, you keep quoting him, so there's that.
    tons of people quoted him in the thread, i don’t know what you’re getting at here

Happy that Donald wasn’t the suspect truly.

He really a cool cat in person. A beautiful beast on the field.

Just wished it wasn’t a video to speak the truth, rather someone actually told the truth instead.

Southside here is a shit pool. Can’t go down there without the expectation that you going to have to be hands on by end of night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm pissed off for greatness!!

Twitter Bmore Finest